What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

game tickets

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
I went to King Soopers, they only sell at face value. I'd heard that CU was offering deals. So I went to CUBUFFS.COM, and they just had the face value deals. Well that was OK, so I tried the $55 ones. Way back in the northeast corner. I bumped up to $71. Nothing. The next were the $90 plus ones. Out of my price range. :sad2: So, when I get online during the game on game day chat, don't give me **** about not being a fan. Until I get my leaches, err, kids, through college, it'll be tough to go. But I wanted to take my kid this weekend. BTW, he will be submitting his CU application in the next couple of weeks. :thumbsup:

they had 4 for $40. you are one unlucky guy to miss it!

I'd heard that. Thats what I thought. I went to cubuffs.com and didn't see that offer anywhere. My deal is, I hate sitting in the crappy seats. Thats where those deals are. The very worst. You can't even see the game. So I bumped up and there was nothing. I bumped up again and I just could not justify paying over $200 to go. Having three college aged kids is very tough even if you make decent money.

I'd heard that. Thats what I thought. I went to cubuffs.com and didn't see that offer anywhere. My deal is, I hate sitting in the crappy seats. Thats where those deals are. The very worst. You can't even see the game. So I bumped up and there was nothing. I bumped up again and I just could not justify paying over $200 to go. Having three college aged kids is very tough even if you make decent money.

fc just said he needs to sell two, as i was talking to him.

want to sit with him?

dude...we have two tix for you.

section 118, 35 yard line east stands...a couple of the guys we sit with can't make it.

pm me and we will discuss the price...

:thumbsup:

dude...we have two tix for you.

section 118, 35 yard line east stands...a couple of the guys we sit with can't make it.

pm me and we will discuss the price...

:thumbsup:

or everyone chip in for me to fly out, and i'll buy the tix myself! :smile2:

okay...i just sent you a pm. these are good seats and i am offering them to you at a fair price.

plus you will have an opportunity to see me in gameday form...

what more could you possibly want?

you have no excuse not to attend this game...

:smile2:

I'm in. I just replyed to you. Let me know. Allbuffs ****ing rocks! Can I pay by putting a stripper pole in your basement?

I'm in. I just replyed to you. Let me know. Allbuffs ****ing rocks! Can I pay by putting a stripper pole in your basement?

:lol:

we will work something out if you want to use the barter system...as long as it doesn't involve you wearing the ****ing pink suit...

:huh:

dbt...you asked about how to find the tailgater....

here is a link

we will probably be there at 2pm or so...scotchy will be sitting with us as well...

this game will rock!

I have an extra pair also, sect. 105, row 39 if anybody else needs some. I'll take face, $50 each. No Mizzou fans, though (unless tuff tiger needs a pair!)

Last edited:
When did the invisible jet begin charging for flights to Boulder?? :huh:

the invisible jet is mired in the lake. i long ago abandoned efforts to drag it out. :wink2:

and ubt says i can go to europe if we use frequent flyer miles, so those can't be used for boulder. :smile2:

Back