What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

game tonight

We lost our defensive intensity in the last 10 minutes, but that's to be expected with a 30+ point lead. And it's probably good because it gives Coach B something to bitch about. He was talking in his postgame interview about how you may have a bad shooting night but defense doesn't slump. Allsome.

Who else is a huge fan of this 1-3-1 trapping defense? I'd love to see this become our trademark at CU kind of like Syracuse has their 2-3 matchup zone.
I love that defense if you have the guys to run it. The commentators were right, it is alot like what UNLV used to do in their glory days. Amoeba defense.

Bzdelik has three solid recruiting classes in play and Burks and Hornbuckle are amazing...imagine how much better we would be if Sharpe hadn't got hurt...Bzdelik has said he would have started for them.

Bzdelik has three solid recruiting classes in play and Burks and Hornbuckle are amazing...imagine how much better we would be if Sharpe hadn't got hurt...Bzdelik has said he would have started for them.

Burks is a stud right now, but I do like how that Hornbuckle plays. He is pretty smooth and good body control. I think he could be a real nice player in a year or two (needs about 30 lbs in a bad way).

I think my favorite stat is the free throw shooting % .....85% in the first game and 90.5% tonight, with all the starters hitting at 100%! How many times have we seen abysmal numbers on ft shooting where good ft shooting might have made for a winnable game?? Its indicative of how focused these guys are playing.

I noticed that stat, too. Heckuva change from years past. Also noted that as a team, the Buffs had more assists than turnovers.

I absolutely loved the ball movement tonight. That's why they had so many uncontested 3s. They were swinging it from the inside out and reversing around the perimeter. Also liked the defensive intensity and the way Bzdelik was switching Ds and running the trap out of the match up zone. It was fun to watch. :smile2:

:nod:

:thumbsup:

Back