What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Gameday - CU vs UT Martin (4pm MT)

Terrible crowd. 5 to 6k attendance.

When this team is going to multiple Sweet 16s and Peyton Manning has retired and the Broncos have returned to mediocrity I think a Sunday game against an OVC bottom dweller may get a slight bump. Still, given the expectations of this season, I know all of us want to see that place rocking every home game. Not going to happen late Sunday afternoon in November at any gym outside of maybe a dozen schools right now.

When this team is going to multiple Sweet 16s and Peyton Manning has retired and the Broncos have returned to mediocrity I think a Sunday game against an OVC bottom dweller may get a slight bump. Still, given the expectations of this season, I know all of us want to see that place rocking every home game. Not going to happen late Sunday afternoon in November at any gym outside of maybe a dozen schools right now.
Everyone around me is watching bronco game on phones /iPads Espin gamecast

Terrible crowd. 5 to 6k attendance.
If this would've gone against the Broncos, 3-4 years ago, you'd probably have more than that. Pretty obvious from reading this message board, among CU bball fans, the priority for most is at best third behind Broncos/CU football. Of course, this game isn't the most marquee and the Broncos are in the playoff hunt.

Yeah it comes down to being in a major pro sports area and it still being a football school. Only places like Kentucky would be able to have a sellout today where there's virtually no competition atleast on the sports landscape.

Everyone was talking about our backcourt in the off season. It seems that they should have been talking more about wes and jelly. Those two are eating people alive.

Back