What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Gartrell Johnson

Tru. If he plays like that the rest of the year then we shall know. It wouldn't be the first time a coach under utilized a player. Think Terrell Davis when he was at Georgia.

If he continues like this, then yeah, i'll be the first to admit i'm wrong. But these comparisons to Stephen Jackson and claiming he's a 1st or 2nd rounder are a little far fetched. He had a nice day, not great, just average.

If he continues like this, then yeah, i'll be the first to admit i'm wrong. But these comparisons to Stephen Jackson and claiming he's a 1st or 2nd rounder are a little far fetched. He had a nice day, not great, just average.

Agreed that the draft speculation is far fetched at this point. But his day was definitely not average.

I am merely comparing Gartrell Johnson´s appearance to Steven Jackson ... with the dreads hanging out of the helmet and all that.

I thought GJ was far a nd away the most effective back CSewe had Sun.

Bell has never impressed me. He looks like a FB maquerading as a TB. He is very good v. MWC competition, but never really racks up efficient yardage against the big boys (i.e. CU, Cal etc.) His 3.4 ypc game in '07 is a perfect example.

Agreed that the draft speculation is far fetched at this point. But his day was definitely not average.

He looked good. I'll give him credit. He's a bruiser out there. If he had some breakaway speed, then you'd have something special.

I am merely comparing Gartrell Johnson´s appearance to Steven Jackson ... with the dreads hanging out of the helmet and all that.

Oh. My bad.

Sure seemed like heavy doses of GJ3 and Sperry would have been the best formula for a Rams victory. Not quite sure why the coaches didnt go that route. :confused:

cause Sperry had 2 guys on him the whole game.... lots of respect given to him... and respect deserved.

picture.php

Back