What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Gary Barnett to replace Larry Zimmer on KOA in 2016.

It's funny, we have been down for so long we seem to be irrelevant to the local hacks. Then some brilliant producer decides this is newsworthy. The Denver "media" never ceases to amaze me.

I suspect that any self-aware media members will not actually ask the questions. They might be forced to confront their own botched earlier "reporting."

(And a random PS: driving the point home on the hypocrisy is actually the whole hookers accusations. Whatever rag broke the story had some interviews with the alleged hookers. An actual quote in the article from one those alleged hookers was along the lines "of course we did, it wasn't unusual, we did the same things for players up in Fort Collins." And now GB is questioned when he comes back Boulder, meanwhile Saint Sonny, if he wanted anything to do with the lammies, would be welcomed by everyone like a returning hero.)

Despite his career, he's not wrong. To a lot of people outside the CU fanbase, this is a really strange hire.

I still find it amusing.

CU graduate, has job in the fast food industry = career
Graduate of other institutions finds job in the fast food industry = indication of the value of that institution's diploma.
:ROFLMAO:

Disclaimer... Dude has a job and I will not make fun of someone willing to work. Hell, he probably makes a decent wage slinging dogs. I have to wonder though... does he hang his diploma above the condiment station.

I just assumed the CU grad owns the hot dog stand, and has made the best choice for him, which is setting his own hours and being flexible for hiking, mountain climbing and skiing. Some people try corporate life and decide that less money and more life is better.

Now, if he were at McDonalds that would be a different story.

I just assumed the CU grad owns the hot dog stand, and has made the best choice for him, which is setting his own hours and being flexible for hiking, mountain climbing and skiing. Some people try corporate life and decide that less money and more life is better.

Now, if he were at McDonalds that would be a different story.

If it's the same guy who sold Chicago dogs on Pearl St. and in the UMC during my years at CU, then I bought enough of them to put his kids and grand kids through school.

Back