What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Gave the ****ing game away

im stunned at our 2nd half ... do we ever attempt a pass down the middle of the field... uw had 4 guys on each play defending the edges

No heart? Wow. That's about all they have. No talent, bad coaching, yes but no heart? Would love to see you playing your ass off after so many heartbreaking losses. They've had every reason in the world to fold their tent but they keep battling. Some fans have no heart.
Bad coaching? :lol:

im stunned at our 2nd half ... do we ever attempt a pass down the middle of the field... uw had 4 guys on each play defending the edges

^^this

I was saying during the game that we'd be better off in the pass game if McCulloch or the TE did nothing but sprint downfield on a seam route every play. Occupy a LB & keep the safety home so the WRs have some room to work.

And for the players.

Good! Now its time to play really pi**ed off! And with some F"in leadership from the guys who really want to turn this thing around!

No more of that "lead by example" BS! "Line-in-the-sand-and-kick-some-tail" time is what's needed. Sefo among the kickees!

I saw many deeper patterns to TEs or McC that were open and went begging, because Sefo is so focused on 10-15 yds. andon Spruce!!! How many catches did McC have yesterday????? How many times were Buff receivers stacked and running routes to clear space? How about a play-fake off that WR screen, where the" blocking" WR fakes his block and just takes off? Been waiting for that all year!

Heck, if takes Spruce running deep routes to get Sefo focused "long", then that's what needs to happen!

Not sure we tried a pass to anything but a running back, Spruce (for about 8 yds) or a wide screen to DD. It was so very frustrating. And then do not get me started on why anyone, anyone, but Adkins is getting hand offs right now. He is the only kid hitting the hole, not dancing or not fumbling. Special teams? Wrong name. Piss poor teams is more like it. Also might as well give Gerhke some reps because Sefo was high and long on many of his throws. He just did not have it in the second half. QB needs to be changed up at some pt to try and get something going.

This was a horribly coached team yesterday. I have been cutting MM some slack as I have seen improvement but yesterday was a ****show. No way in hell we should lose that game. No ****ing Way! Time for he and his staff to start earning that pay because more of these kind of performances are just not going to cut it.

****!

why exactly? did we miss out on a 5* lol?

Going winless in conference can have consequences on recruiting. Both in terms of potential interests, and attrition of existing commits.

This game did little to help us avoid going winless in conference. Both in terms confidence, and strength of remaining opponents.

Going winless in conference can have consequences on recruiting. Both in terms of potential interests, and attrition of existing commits.

This game did little to help us avoid going winless in conference. Both in terms confidence, and strength of remaining opponents.

I'm not sure. recruiting is so bad now, not sure it can get much worse.

I'm not sure. recruiting is so bad now, not sure it can get much worse.

If you believe that, then you'd at least acknowledge that Saturday was a missed opportunity to give recruiting a lift.

The ****ing Edelman Show. Are you ****ting me? Gigantic clip not called.

The ****ing Edelman Show. Are you ****ting me? Gigantic clip not called.

grandpa%20simpson300.png

Manning simply does not play well in New England. This game is not an exception.

Not sure we tried a pass to anything but a running back, Spruce (for about 8 yds) or a wide screen to DD. It was so very frustrating. And then do not get me started on why anyone, anyone, but Adkins is getting hand offs right now. He is the only kid hitting the hole, not dancing or not fumbling. Special teams? Wrong name. Piss poor teams is more like it. Also might as well give Gerhke some reps because Sefo was high and long on many of his throws. He just did not have it in the second half. QB needs to be changed up at some pt to try and get something going.

This was a horribly coached team yesterday. I have been cutting MM some slack as I have seen improvement but yesterday was a ****show. No way in hell we should lose that game. No ****ing Way! Time for he and his staff to start earning that pay because more of these kind of performances are just not going to cut it.

****!

THIS x1,000,000. This staff is pretty *****ty right now. They coach scared every freaking game. So over it. This team ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

Total yards: CU 495 - UW 442
3rd down: CU 11/21 - UW 2/11
Plays run: CU 89 - UW 59

Where did they **** it up?

4 ****ing turnovers, including 3 straight possessions.

Special teams touchdown on a PR.

Special teams fumble.

Pick-6.

Only giving Adkins 13 carries.

Offense that constantly has 4 or 5 guys out on a pass pattern but no one even attempting to stretch the defense with a route beyond 10-15 yards.

This was sickening today.

The third down stat doesn't matter because They gashed CU on 1st down.

Back