What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

George Frazier arrested on suspicion of DUI

I have actually fallen asleep while stopped at a traffic light when totally sober but really tired. Of course, it's stupid to drive tired as well. But I agree with your point. A couple of beers is all it takes to get yourself above the magic number. Combine that with really tired, like we are all going to be Friday morning around 2 am, and it's pretty easy to stop at a light and close your eyes and, next thing you know, you are sound asleep. Well, actually, you don't know I guess.

I once was so drunk on a motorcycle that I once just fell over at a stoplight in Ann Arbor while waiting for the light to change. Right in the middle of downtown ... fortunately there were no cops (or anyone else) around (it was probably around 2 or 3 am). Just picked up the bike and continued on my way. It's a wonder I made it out of my 30s. :cool:

It's odd how you're outraged over this but have no comment on Tupuo

You know who didn't refrain from commenting on Tupou? you know who was wrong as **** and maybe should tone it down?

Back