1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

George Hypolite on Markqees Simas via Denver Post

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Hugegroove, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

I hope George is right about Simas. Of course Cody or Tyler have to get the ball in his hands. One other thing, I like the comment about the Butthuskers QB situation.

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_13002603

Buff_since76 likes this.
  2. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

Yeah, because nobody has ever succeeded in the Big XII running the ball?? A few years ago these media rocket surgeons were asking Mike Leach why Tech was trying to be a passing team in a running league... :rolleyes:

3. chipwich

chipwich Administrator Club Member Junta Member

"Final thought: Texas A&M could be really pitiful." :lol:

4. azbuff

azbuff Club Member Club Member

That is the only Henderson column I've ever enjoyed. I hate that guy. Thanks for the link. Hopefully Simas is the real deal. If our D-line and QB situations work out, we could be a really dangerous team. I think we're more or less stacked everywhere else (at least if Simas comes through and Simmons arrives on campus today).

5. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

i don't think ATM will be "pitiful". i still don't understand the Sherman hire. right about the time the NFL retread craze/flavor of the month reaches the point that for every Pete Carroll there's a half-dozen Billy Boy Callahan's and Greg Robinson's with pink slips or a .300 winning %....the Ags go way off the radar and hire a guy who went 9-7 with Brett Favre with a few years until he got fired for not doing so.

not a bad collection for Henderson. he's right about Arlington being in the middle of concrete nowhere. my first car (81 Cutlass Supreme, bought used in 89)....crapped out there one time when i was about 19. a real bad stretch of about 6 hours walking to gas station, buying battery and tow, hot as hell. bunch of assholes at the station, etc.

6. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King Club Member

**** the nibblets

7. SINKRATZ

SINKRATZ Club Member Club Member

Hypolite also said Darrell Scott would win the Heisman (jury is still out), and said the Buffs were still in the national title hunt when we were 3-0 last year.

George has a way with words, and I love the positive vibes, but I chalk this up to him talking up his (former) teamates and nothing more.

Oh, and Nebraska stinks.

8. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Oh they will be, Aggy is in bad shape. I still can't believe we lost to them last year, we will beat them this year!