What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Georgia at Mississippi State

I have it on direct tv 790, espn gameplan. But, the signal is intemittent and jerky picture. Not fun to watch. Georgia looks like they need Green who will be back next week.

Last year there was a lot of talk about CU hiring Richt if Georgia fires him. No thanks.

Georgia has more talent by a big margin but they just don't seem to be able to make it work. Of course against Hawkins next week they won't have to worry, even Richt will outcoach Hawkins.

1755 FSHO-HD. U-verse.

UGA is not disciplined. Big reciever and speed with legit over the top threat.

Hope Jonathan Hawkins, Perkins, Polk, Brown and Smith bring their A game.

That MS State WR just took a cheerleader into the bushes! LOL

Now that's passion!

i want you to google something. go to www.google.com and put in the words "Dan Hawkins".

Wow! Did you know that Dan Hawkins is a hard rock guitarist for "The Darkness"? He's trying to revive 80s metal.

Just goes to show that you should focus on one thing. CU football sucks and I've never heard of "The Darkness". Multi-tasking is FTL.

[video=youtube;sRYNYb30nxU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRYNYb30nxU[/video]

I liked this song

[video=youtube;sRYNYb30nxU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRYNYb30nxU[/video]

And now it all becomes clear.

That must be what they're playing during the pre-game locker room mosh.

UGA will be coming in 1-3, up to the 3rd highest altitude stadium from near Hotlanta, and CU will have had 2 weeks to practice and prepare for the Dawgs, and they will still spank us.

Why?

Because we have Boise's village idot for a HC. I hope the rumors about Mac taking over tomorrow are true. Let us at least get a good recruiting class.

Or maybe Bohn will offer Richt a job while he's at Boulder next week.

With Georgia losing 6-24 at Mississippi State to fall to 1-3, the game has become much more of a must-win for Hawkins. We should win this game. We may even be favored. And if we do win, it doesn't even do much to silence the critics. It will just have them saying, "Let's see how we do at Mizzou next week."

We can try to spin it any way possible, but the fact of the matter is....we are going to get rolled at home...I WISH it wasn't going to come true, but we don't have the coaching to stop it.

With Georgia losing 6-24 at Mississippi State to fall to 1-3, the game has become much more of a must-win for Hawkins. We should win this game. We may even be favored. And if we do win, it doesn't even do much to silence the critics. It will just have them saying, "Let's see how we do at Mizzou next week."

only for fans that are not paying attention. hawk has to get to 8 wins at least for me to start even thinking along the lines of "lets see what he can do vs....."

dont get me wrong. i want a win. i just have no hope.

If CU beats UGA, Hawk and Company will try and make us all believe that it's Colorado's biggest win ever.

only for fans that are not paying attention. hawk has to get to 8 wins at least for me to start even thinking along the lines of "lets see what he can do vs....."

dont get me wrong. i want a win. i just have no hope.

That's kind of what I meant. That the Georgia game wouldn't be all that meaningful to anyone, but a loss would. I think anyone who feels like it's hopeless today will still feel it's hopeless if we beat Georgia and expect a beatdown at Mizzou.

I guess you could read my post as meaning a Georgia win would make critics move into wait-and-see mode, but that's not where I was going with that. If critics are saying "wait and see" after a Georgia win, I suspect it will be said something like "you Kool-Aid drinkers should wait and see how badly Mizzou abuses us before jumping on this bandwagon."

That's kind of what I meant. That the Georgia game wouldn't be all that meaningful to anyone, but a loss would. I think anyone who feels like it's hopeless today will still feel it's hopeless if we beat Georgia and expect a beatdown at Mizzou.

I guess you could read my post as meaning a Georgia win would make critics move into wait-and-see mode, but that's not where I was going with that. If critics are saying "wait and see" after a Georgia win, I suspect it will be said something like "you Kool-Aid drinkers should wait and see how badly Mizzou abuses us before jumping on this bandwagon."

ah. yup!

You guys are missing the point. Georgia is still full of athletes and we didn't want them to be 1-3 because now we are a must win for them. They are going to be fast and angry - a bad combo for us.

You guys are missing the point. Georgia is still full of athletes and we didn't want them to be 1-3 because now we are a must win for them. They are going to be fast and angry - a bad combo for us.

I still think their DL against our OL is going to be trouble. We are capable of losing any game on a given Saturday, so nothing is going to surprise me next weekend.

Were we to somehow beat Georgia (highly unlikely but Richt seems as coaching impared as Hawkins right now) then beating KU, KSU, and ISU or one other team would put us in a bowl. A bad bowl but a bowl which would help with recruiting.

as opposed to toledo who was slow and bored?

Back