What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Georgia Bulldogs

DeNiro

My Dixie Wrecked
Are we giving them too much credit? Maybe they are a bad team this year. I saw something that they hadn't lost to MSU in like 37 years. I am not saying this game is a gimmie, but I wouldn't be surprised if we win.

We do play well at home, they are traveling across the country, I think we will see a tired and uninspired Georgia team. They will look like us in a road game.

Mark Richt is a great coach, but as some of the Dawg fans have said on here, they think he is spent in terms of keeping up with the cut throat coaches of the SEC.

Just my thoughts thinking about the game. Should be hard fought and come down to the 4th quarter, but I think we can win this.

Do you feel so special that you need to create your own topic to share your opinion because the other 8 topics on this subject are beneath you?

Do you feel so special that you need to create your own topic to share your opinion because the other 8 topics on this subject are beneath you?

This is the first positive mid-season sentiment expressed by a member of our fan base in four years* You bet it deserves its own thread.

*Not authored by DBT or an undercover member of the Athletic Department.

Are we giving them too much credit? Maybe they are a bad team this year. I saw something that they hadn't lost to MSU in like 37 years. I am not saying this game is a gimmie, but I wouldn't be surprised if we win.

We do play well at home, they are traveling across the country, I think we will see a tired and uninspired Georgia team. They will look like us in a road game.

Mark Richt is a great coach, but as some of the Dawg fans have said on here, they think he is spent in terms of keeping up with the cut throat coaches of the SEC.

Just my thoughts thinking about the game. Should be hard fought and come down to the 4th quarter, but I think we can win this.

Shoulder to shoulder! I'll be with you in the mini sea of red.

No expectations. If we win, I'm happy. If we lose, at least it didn't crush my hopes and dreams.

I'm so excited about this game that I could dance!

ac-slater-dance.gif

I'm excited for tailgating and singing the fight song. Those Georgia fans are going to be impressed. Cause we are gonna drink more than any other fanbase they have ever seen.

Whether UGA is bad or not, they're 1-3 and we're 2-1. All I want to know is that if we win, will the students rush the field? I sure hope not.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did. They are ****ing stupid.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did. They are ****ing stupid.

It wouldn't really be appropriate, but I'm in the "whatever" camp. It's funner than **** to rush the field, so why not? It would be a cool tradition if we rushed the field for every 1/2 way decent home win to sing the fight song with our team. Then, it would be pretty humiliating for the teams that we didn't bother to rush the field for.

Here come the assholes...

It wouldn't really be appropriate, but I'm in the "whatever" camp. It's funner than **** to rush the field, so why not? It would be a cool tradition if we rushed the field for every 1/2 way decent home win to sing the fight song with our team. Then, it would be pretty humiliating for the teams that we didn't bother to rush the field for.

A "tradition" becomes trite if you do it all the time. And you are giving the students way too much credit to differentiate between teams to rush the field for and teams you do not rush the field for.

Actually I'd be down for that if we stuck to it, but I'm not sure we could get everyone to buy into it.

If those cadavers in lincoln clap for the visiting team, win or lose, I think we should rush the field in both victory and defeat.

That would be a sweet tradition.

Whether UGA is bad or not, they're 1-3 and we're 2-1. All I want to know is that if we win, will the students rush the field? I sure hope not.
And I guess the sad answer is that yes, our students WILL rush the field if we beat a 1-3 (now 1-4) UGA team. Nicely done students.

Who cares?

It's fun to rush the field.

Let them do their thing.
I care because we look like we've never won a game before. Act like we've been there before. Save rushing the field for big wins, and beating a 1-3 team is not a big win.

Who cares what the students do, we won. So they rush the field that's their choice. Some Georgia fans did ask me if we rush the field after every win :facepalm:

Unfortunately for most of the students, they haven't been there before. I'm not a fan of rushing the field, especially against a 1 win team, but I'm not going to hold it against them on this one.
I'd agree that the current students haven't seen much real success. BUT, they rush the field every year at least once?!?!

I still stick with the idea that you don't rush the field unless you pull a massive upset or you beat the crap out of your hated neighbors to the east (only time I ever rushed the field was 62-36). I guess I just don't like that rushing the field seems to be the norm after a win now.

Whatever. I'm all for rushing the field at every opportunity to do so.

This was a big game against an SEC opponent with the 1990 national championship celebration. Students were happy, alumni were happy, players were happy, and it probably pissed off the defeated opponents. And **** them.

Why not?

I just don't agree. Maybe I've become too old to understand. Maybe I saw too many wins watching this team growing up and when I went to school at CU. Maybe times are just different now and rushing the field after every win is part of the deal. To me, it just looks like we are a small time thinking school that never expects to win.

It was a great win, props to the team. Glad the students showed up, got loud and stayed through the game. If they want to rush the field, whatever.

Off the soap box, I'm done with this topic. Until the students rush the field after Bayor and/or TTech and/or KSU and/or ISU

This was a big game against an SEC opponent with the 1990 national championship celebration. Students were happy, alumni were happy, players were happy, and it probably pissed off the defeated opponents. And **** them.

Why not?

fair enough argument for me

I just don't agree. Maybe I've become too old to understand. Maybe I saw too many wins watching this team growing up and when I went to school at CU. Maybe times are just different now and rushing the field after every win is part of the deal. To me, it just looks like we are a small time thinking school that never expects to win.

It was a great win, props to the team. Glad the students showed up, got loud and stayed through the game. If they want to rush the field, whatever.

Off the soap box, I'm done with this topic. Until the students rush the field after Bayor and/or TTech and/or KSU and/or ISU

No. We have rules against rushing after ISU. Everybody else is fair game.

No. We have rules against rushing after ISU. Everybody else is fair game.
Ugh, that makes me go against what I just said with me being done with this topic, but I'm 99% sure the students rushed the field after beating ISU either 2 or 4 years ago? Maybe not though..

Back