What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Georgia-CU game thread

Really? Someone questions a statement--which you admit is ill-informed--and you turn into a victim?

no, my point was that our best cornerback isn't covering their best receiver. and you are making a big deal of the fact that i didn't know if he was the #2 cornerback or the #3 cornerback, which is besides the point. or do you still think that's important?

Team speed a huge deficiency AGAIN. There are crappy minor conference teams that can field significantly faster teams than us - Toledo comes to mind, for example. What is the deal with our recruiting? We are slow on both sides of the ball. There is no excuse for not being able to field a team that is fast enough to play. There are underrecruited speedy players everywhere.

They are being punished for forgetting their lunch pails.

Well Ron Collins sure brought his, and it is full of:

600px-Swiss_cheese_cubes.bmp

well, the sooner they fire that asshat the better. Yet another crappy performance on Nat'l TV. In front of the 1990 Champs even. Maybe Mac will take over for the second half and the rest of the season.

no, my point was that our best cornerback isn't covering their best receiver. and you are making a big deal of the fact that i didn't know if he was the #2 cornerback or the #3 cornerback, which is besides the point. or do you still think that's important?

There's our #3 CB with a pick.

This is a bonafide NFL bigtime type receiver, that catch was a thing of beauty. Not a bad job by a #3 corner on that one.

if our #3 guy can cover like he just did, I can't wait to see what our #2 can do!

:smile2:

well, the sooner they fire that asshat the better. Yet another crappy performance on Nat'l TV. In front of the 1990 Champs even. Maybe Mac will take over for the second half and the rest of the season.
Don't think anyone is watching it with Bama Florida and Oregon Stanford.

There's our #3 CB with a pick.

yeah, and he wasn't covering AJ green on that play. are you playing stupid? my point was that he shouldn't have been matched up on green because jimmy smith is the better cornerback and that play proved my po int...

yeah, and he wasn't covering AJ green on that play. are you playing stupid? my point was that he shouldn't have been matched up on green because jimmy smith is the better cornerback and that play proved my po int...

No, I get your point.

But Jimmy was matched up against Green on nearly every play this game, with support from a safety. So on one scheme he wasn't and got burned, but it's hardly as if Jalil is man on man with Green every play. Jimmy is usually there.

well, at least Smith is going to the NFL. He can cover Green. Stupid Defensive Blitz call BTW. Man these coaches suck asssss!

At least he missed the FG. UGA gets the ball first though.

This is a hard game for me. The players are working their butts off and deserve a win but I am afraid that if Hawkins does not somehow cost us this game we are now 3-1 going into conference. Beat KU, ISU and at least two more and we have a 7-5 team headed for a bowl. Just enough to give Benson, DeStefano, and Co. reason to at least retain Hawkins and maybe even extend him if he manages to win a crappy bowl against some other team that is just there for the party.

I think our offense is going to struggle in the second half. Their defense is too fast for us, IMO. We need big plays, and we aren't really throwing down the field much.

Back