What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Georgia Game thoughts...

BlackNGold

Club Member
First time I have been able to get to board since the game.

Tailgating - Great Day for tailgating (5 PM kickoff makes for a long day when you set up at 8 AM). Lots of Georgia fans stopped by, all seemed to good people. Everything went well.

Game -

Preamble: The fan with seats next to me is a scum-sucking pig for selling his tickets to opposing fans. I forgive him a little bit because he did sell them to a good looking woman. The stadium atmosphere was great. (I really thing the rushing of the field after a win is bush league.)

Overall:

What is not to like, CU played for four quarters and I thought the overall performance was very good. Running game went well. Tyler Hansen is coming along it appears. Tyler is passing just enough to keep the defense honest and is using his feet to keep the play alive and finding the open receiver. CU did not shoot themselves in the foot for once with penalties and stupid plays.

Things of concern, still giving up too many big returns on special teams. Also rushing defense was giving up too many long runs...Too many big plays in general were given up.

Impression of Georgia team - this was not an aggressive team on either side of the ball. I remember a few years ago when Richt had his entire team take an excessive celebration penalty after the first TD against Florida, this team did not have that type of emotion. We sit on the west side and the Georgia sideline just did not seem pumped. My thought was this team was no playing to it potential.

CU did what it had to do and came away with a good win....Kudos for all for that.

Back