What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Georgia = WEEEEEEAAAAAAKKKKKK

the SEC is, without a doubt, the toughest BCS conference to pick each week in, week out.

throw out Vandy the Miss's and most years Kentucky and its a complete crap shoot every single ****ing week. its amazing to me....

LSU
Florida
Georgia
USC
Tennessee
Arkansas
Auburn
Alabama

any of those teams could beat/lose to eachother in the worst/best of years for each team.

The SEC is such a great conference and because of all the great teams in it, it is hard to predict whats gonna happen in these games. In any given year you have 3 or 4 teams that could compete for the national title. They have so many big games in that conference thats its hard to get up every single week and play your best. Plus, with all the great traditions and huge stadiums, even the lesser teams in the confrence can play with the big dogs of the confrence too.

I have a lot of respect for the SEC and their traditions, no one in the Big 12 can really compare to any of the SEC stuff.

the SEC is, without a doubt, the toughest BCS conference to pick each week in, week out.

throw out Vandy the Miss's and most years Kentucky and its a complete crap shoot every single ****ing week. its amazing to me....

LSU
Florida
Georgia
USC
Tennessee
Arkansas
Auburn
Alabama

any of those teams could beat/lose to eachother in the worst/best of years for each team.

Great minds think alike, I was typing the same time.:thumbsup:

The SEC is such a great conference and because of all the great teams in it, it is hard to predict whats gonna happen in these games. In any given year you have 3 or 4 teams that could compete for the national title. They have so many big games in that conference thats its hard to get up every single week and play your best. Plus, with all the great traditions and huge stadiums, even the lesser teams in the confrence can play with the big dogs of the confrence too.

I have a lot of respect for the SEC and their traditions, no one in the Big 12 can really compare to any of the SEC stuff.

Very well said, I couldn't agree more. I love SEC football!!!

I agree and they are so damn fast! I watched the Florida-Auburn game last weekend and that was a great game. Those guys were flying all over the field. It makes the Big XII look bad. :sad1:

I agree and they are so damn fast! I watched the Florida-Auburn game last weekend and that was a great game. Those guys were flying all over the field. It makes the Big XII look bad. :sad1:

The games are good but they get more exposure being on national tv everyweekend with cbs. I will say that Ive noticed most sec games being a lot closer than a lot of games involving other conferences.

So many reasons why it's so fun being a fan of Auburn.

Back