What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Getting fired up for Arizona State

Maybe our defense is more suited for the PAC 12. As I write that, it seems stupid. We gave up so many points. But does anyone know if ASU has a good running back?? I try not to read about the other Pac 12 teams before we play them. Ignorance is bliss, right?

No way I can think about the ASU game yet. Can we beat a weak team on the road? All I can handle to this point. Too worn out.

Maybe our defense is more suited for the PAC 12. As I write that, it seems stupid. We gave up so many points. But does anyone know if ASU has a good running back?? I try not to read about the other Pac 12 teams before we play them. Ignorance is bliss, right?

:rofl:

I think we're going to lose big, but I'm still looking forward to it. Love night games at Folsom, tons of time to tailgate, won't be freezing cold. Even if it's fun for a half, I'm excited.

I was was a student at CU in the early 90s, so I always expected a win. I can't help but think of a Folsom as a place where we win. A night game and some anger by our players for being schooled by CSU could help set us up to win?

I hate to be the one to tell you this . . . but you've just woken up from a 20 year coma. The CU football has been burnt to the ground and they phoenix rising up out of the ashes seems to have a nasty illness. We're not sure if she'll make it.

Ballage (a freshman) will run for almost a 100 by himself ! FACT

Ballage (a freshman) will run for almost a 100 by himself ! FACT

D.J. Foster is the clear starter at RB and is one of the better all around RBs in the conference. Only guy back (he's a junior) as far as I know that went over 1,000 yards from scrimmage both of the past 2 seasons. About 1,200 receiving yards and 1,150 rushing yards primarily backing up Grice and playing some slot. He's kind of a Percy Harvin, Reggie Bush style of player.

Ballage, Demario Richard and Deantre Lewis if he's out of the doghouse will all probably split touches behind him, though you'd think Ballage might get a few more going back home.

If Taylor Kelly ingests a bunch of edibles before the game, in addition to having mono and the clap, we might be in the game in the 3rd Q.

D.J. Foster is the clear starter at RB and is one of the better all around RBs in the conference. Only guy back (he's a junior) as far as I know that went over 1,000 yards from scrimmage both of the past 2 seasons. About 1,200 receiving yards and 1,150 rushing yards primarily backing up Grice and playing some slot. He's kind of a Percy Harvin, Reggie Bush style of player.

Ballage, Demario Richard and Deantre Lewis if he's out of the doghouse will all probably split touches behind him, though you'd think Ballage might get a few more going back home.

We may be far enough behind early that we end up seeing lots of Ballage and the rest of the backups. Not that that will help. ASU has some third string guys who would start for us at some positions.

Back