What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Go Huskies

RA0140t.jpg

(six)

The announcer speculated shortbus off to Oxford, OH as HC of MofO.

Saw this today on ESPiN's rumors section (insider content)

UPDATE: During Wednesday's Bridgepoint Education Holiday Bowl press conference, Bo Pelini praised Shawn Watson, seemingly putting to rest any notion that he might be unhappy with his offensive coordinator (see below). "He took some heat for some of the things that happened at the end of the year," Pelini said. "But once again, I think people forget that life changes a little bit when your signal caller gets hurt and all of a sudden all of your continuity goes out the window a little bit. But I trust him. He's a good football coach. I know he's ready to do his job (Thursday)."

Link

Where are all the Husker big mouths hiding - they won't be rated in the final poll. Next year will be even worse - much tougher schedule.

Where are all the Husker big mouths hiding - they won't be rated in the final poll. Next year will be even worse - much tougher schedule.

Look, I think it's well documented that few people like nebraska less than me. However, in their defense, you can't reasonably expect their fans to come over here and talk about the game they just lost.

They weren't really talking **** going in, and we keep telling them that we're done with them forever. We can't have it both ways.

I can let the results of the Holiday Bowl warm my heart without any huskers on the board.

Wishing a Happy Holiday to both fan bases. This means YOU, surveyer.

Good luck in the Legends of the Big 10.

The BIG 12 is looking like dog **** in the bowls. 1-4 and the team from the east and mizzou lose to those scrubs?

Look, I think it's well documented that few people like nebraska less than me. However, in their defense, you can't reasonably expect their fans to come over here and talk about the game they just lost.

They weren't really talking **** going in, and we keep telling them that we're done with them forever. We can't have it both ways.

I can let the results of the Holiday Bowl warm my heart without any huskers on the board.
If they were trashing U Dub the way they did at the beginning of the season, do you really think none would mosy on over here to blow hot air out of their cornhole?

Normally I root for the Big 12 in the bowls (and have even tried, unsuccessfully, to root for nebraska in bowl games), but I'm kind of enjoying watching Big XII crumble this year.

Oh, and take a look at the entire state of Texas in bowl games. We'll see how TCU fares...

If they were trashing U Dub the way they did at the beginning of the season, do you really think none would mosy on over here to blow hot air out of their cornhole?

Jesus 77, don't put me in a position to defend those guys any more than I have.

Jesus 77, don't put me in a position to defend those guys any more than I have.
You have to remember, I'm an old man - sat in Folsom for alot of years watching them run up the score. After the game, they would take over the Harvest House. I just love seeing them lose and listen to their fans pi$$ and moan.
They sure could and still can dish it out, it's just fun for me to see them take it.

You have to remember, I'm an old man - sat in Folsom for alot of years watching them run up the score. After the game, they would take over the Harvest House. I just love seeing them lose and listen to their fans pi$$ and moan.
They sure could and still can dish it out, it's just fun for me to see them take it.
You'd like looking at my Facebook then!

Oh, and take a look at the entire state of Texas in bowl games. We'll see how TCU fares...

I didn't even realize until I read this.

[Strike]Baylor[/Strike]
[Strike]UTEP[/Strike]
[Strike]SMU[/Strike]
Texas Tech
TCU
Texas A&M

As much as I'd like this to be a Cam Newton deal, it seems pretty legit. Am I missing something?

I guess it would be hard to prove that they actually knew of him, or his talents, when the deal was signed. However, it seems like coaches have their eyes on players from early on, sometimes even as hs freshmen. Think AAM here; we were hearing about him at Mullen very early.

Maybe it's legit. It's just hard for me to believe that none of the coaches, department, etc., knew nothing of his athletic talent.

an article exonerating huskers player and dad with the imprimatur of Saint Tom....on a husker site....big surprise.

As much as I'd like this to be a Cam Newton deal, it seems pretty legit. Am I missing something?

This is the 2nd thread where I've seen you take on the role of Husker apologist. In other news, monkeys just flew out of my ass.

Back