What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Go Huskies

This is the 2nd thread where I've seen you take on the role of Husker apologist. In other news, monkeys just flew out of my ass.

I try to focus my hate on huskers where its legitimate. If I just default to hating them for any reason, then I'm a bit of a hypocrite.

But yeah, I feel a bit dirty. Twice? Really?

No one can say that Husker fans don't care - a 100 page postgame thread

I have to agree with much of what is on this thread. BUT the thread mentioned in this post is NOT a post game thread. It's the game thread. HuskerMax usually has game threads of 100 pages or more. Feel free to visit or even join up. The discourse from any good CU fan is welcome.

It's going to be interesting to see which team, CU or NU, finds the most success in their new conferences. I really believe the Huskers will find the most success (I know I am being biased), however there is lots of optimism and hope for the CU program after the much needed coaching change.

Call me a blind Husker fan if you want. But the way I see it the Huskers exposed themselves to themselves in the bowl game last night. Some of their coaches are on the hot-seat. There will be changes regarding the position coaches and the way Pelini does some things going into next season. This experience alone could serve well for the program in the long term.

The future looks bright for both programs. Each is taking a new path. Question is: Which team finds the success their fans demand?

Good luck in the 12-Pac!

I have to agree with much of what is on this thread. BUT the thread mentioned in this post is NOT a post game thread. It's the game thread. HuskerMax usually has game threads of 100 pages or more. Feel free to visit or even join up. The discourse from any good CU fan is welcome.

It's going to be interesting to see which team, CU or NU, finds the most success in their new conferences. I really believe the Huskers will find the most success (I know I am being biased), however there is lots of optimism and hope for the CU program after the much needed coaching change.

Call me a blind Husker fan if you want. But the way I see it the Huskers exposed themselves to themselves in the bowl game last night. Some of their coaches are on the hot-seat. There will be changes regarding the position coaches and the way Pelini does some things going into next season. This experience alone could serve well for the program in the long term.

The future looks bright for both programs. Each is taking a new path. Question is: Which team finds the success their fans demand?

Good luck in the 12-Pac!

Go **** yourself.

I'm kidding. Happy New Year Surveyor.

This is the 2nd thread where I've seen you take on the role of Husker apologist. In other news, monkeys just flew out of my ass.

It's no coincidence that Nebraska has the highest per capita count of no eyebrowed fat girls in this great nation of ours.

Wishing a Happy Holiday to both fan bases. This means YOU, surveyer.

Good luck in the Legends of the Big 10.

Thanks for thinking of me this Holiday Season, even though your CU edumacation didn't help with your spelling. It's Surveyor, with an "o" not an "e" in these here parts. LOL!

Good Luck in the 12-Pac!

i think i may have just found a new signature...

Signature, fine. But you missed it on the photo, I think.

fat-naked-and-in-a-box.jpg

EDIT: Oh, I see you beat me to it, and removed the picture of the skinny guy.

Go **** yourself.

I'm kidding. Happy New Year Surveyor.

Happy New Year back at ya! Oh, and you can go **** yourself! Your still just a Buff fan after all. LOL!

BTW! How is the weather over there? It's holding at about 0 degrees here on the plains of Nebraska. Coldest weather this winter so far. Getting lots of that North Dakota wind too. We even got some snow (4 inches or so) for the first time this year.

I have to admit that I picked NU in my bowl pool, with the maximum number of points wagered. News of the loss kind of bummed me out. A little.

My hatred for the nubs is waning. I didn't see the last CU/NU game, I may never watch another NU game ever again. Ever. They're just another team in another conference. They're Minnesota. They're Illinois.

Right now, there isn't another team that I truly hate. I had lived on the hate for the nubs since I was born. It fed me. It kept me warm in the Winter. It was like a security blanket. Now, I'm adrift in a sea of ambivalence.

I will always hate the huskers. From all the years going to Lincoln and watching them kick our ass in ****ty weather and all the heartbreaking losses, I will always hate them. Anybody who truly just dismisses them as not hated anymore really hasn't been there through all the years seeign all the crap from them and all the red in Folsom every other year. Can't wait to see the Big 10/11/12 stomp on em.

I have to admit that I picked NU in my bowl pool, with the maximum number of points wagered. News of the loss kind of bummed me out. A little.

My hatred for the nubs is waning. I didn't see the last CU/NU game, I may never watch another NU game ever again. Ever. They're just another team in another conference. They're Minnesota. They're Illinois.

Right now, there isn't another team that I truly hate. I had lived on the hate for the nubs since I was born. It fed me. It kept me warm in the Winter. It was like a security blanket. Now, I'm adrift in a sea of ambivalence.

Sackman: Please schedule an appointment with a good counselor as soon as you can. Sounds like you are going through some depression, or maybe it's withdraws.

Good Luck in the 12-Pac! Hope you find a new team to hate.

I will always hate the huskers. From all the years going to Lincoln and watching them kick our ass in ****ty weather and all the heartbreaking losses, I will always hate them. Anybody who truly just dismisses them as not hated anymore really hasn't been there through all the years seeign all the crap from them and all the red in Folsom every other year. Can't wait to see the Big 10/11/12 stomp on em.

Excuse me, son. I've been going to CU games since 1972. I've seen it all. I've been to Lincoln and seen glorious CU victories and catastrophic, heart breaking defeats.

It was fun while it lasted. It's over now. I might be able to continue to hate them the way I hate Notre Dame. Their fans are remarkably similar in their view of the college football landscape. But a true, deep seeded "I'd rather beat them than eat" hatred just doesn't exist for me anymore.

Grudges that will never die:

F*** you Casey Junior High
F*** you Fairview
F*** you Nebraska,
F*** Whoever is next in the PAC 10. Personally right now, it's Cal cause of the game this year.

F*** you CSU
F*** you AFROTC
F*** you AROTC

The last two aren't that strong, cause they were sad little units.

Last edited:
Grudges that will never die:

F*** you Casey Junior High
F*** you Fairview
F*** you Nebraska,
F*** Whoever is next in the PAC 10. Personally right now, it's Cal cause of the game this year.

Casey? Really? Where'd you go? Centennial or Platt? I split my time between Sacred Heart and Casey, so that hits home a little. I never thought anybody could bring it on themselves to hate Casey. We sucked at everything.

Anyway, I totally agree with the Fairview hate. Bastards. May they die a thousand slow painful deaths.

Thanks for thinking of me this Holiday Season, even though your CU edumacation didn't help with your spelling. It's Surveyor, with an "o" not an "e" in these here parts. LOL!

Good Luck in the 12-Pac!

New conference, new year, same ceck sucker.

Casey? Really? Where'd you go? Centennial or Platt? I split my time between Sacred Heart and Casey, so that hits home a little. I never thought anybody could bring it on themselves to hate Casey. We sucked at everything.

Anyway, I totally agree with the Fairview hate. Bastards. May they die a thousand slow painful deaths.

When I was at CU, I noticed the chicks at Casey were totally uptight.

Centennial. I was an incredibly mature 7th grader in terms of picking out a rivalry. The Kline's (sp?) are the only guys I remember from Casey.

Sackman: Please schedule an appointment with a good counselor as soon as you can. Sounds like you are going through some depression, or maybe it's withdraws.

Good Luck in the 12-Pac! Hope you find a new team to hate.

Good luck to the huskers in the Big whatever, because you're gonna need it. Wisconsin, Ohio state, Iowa, Michigan state, Penn state would all roll you right now. Michigan will be back someday too. Your days of picking on smaller schools are over, now you get to be the one that gets picked on.

I could not muster much enthusiasm for either team last night. Nebraska is Nebraska but I also remember when RN left the UW fans were some of the worst ever ---I swore I would hate them after that and I have not given that grudge up.

Good luck to the huskers in the Big whatever, because you're gonna need it. Wisconsin, Ohio state, Iowa, Michigan state, Penn state would all roll you right now. Michigan will be back someday too. Your days of picking on smaller schools are over, now you get to be the one that gets picked on.

It's going to be interesting with the Huskers in the Big Ten. I think as most do, that the Huskers will be a force in their new conference. It is true the teams you listed are tough, but hey, this is football.

The Huskers won't be the ones being picked on as you say. How do you think the Buffs will stack up in the Pac-12 next year. I'm seeing problems for them for at least the next 2 or 3 seasons.

Good Luck in the 12-Pac!

CU is going to have issues in the Pac 12. Oregon, UW, Cal, Stanford, UA, and obviously USC are all very strong programs. However, I'm not convinced that the talent at CU is demonstrably lower than anybody except USC and Oregon right now. The problem is that most of the rest of the Pac 12 has solid coaches in place that run systems that the players know and feel comfortable running. We're not there. That's where we will have problems.

It's going to be interesting with the Huskers in the Big Ten. I think as most do, that the Huskers will be a force in their new conference. It is true the teams you listed are tough, but hey, this is football.

The Huskers won't be the ones being picked on as you say. How do you think the Buffs will stack up in the Pac-12 next year. I'm seeing problems for them for at least the next 2 or 3 seasons.

Good Luck in the 12-Pac!
NU will not be a force against teams like OSU, Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn State, and Michigan State. Quit being so damn blind and open your eyes and quit being a homer.

NU will not be a force against teams like OSU, Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn State, and Michigan State. Quit being so damn blind and open your eyes and quit being a homer.

I'm this close to defending the huskers for the third time in two days.

Look, the Big 10 demonstrated themselves to be a good conference this year. They've sucked balls for the last five.

You're young TG, but the strategic landscape of college football changes, and it changes relatively quickly. Don't take a snapshot of this season and apply to nebraska's entire future in that gawdawful boring conference. Anything can happen, and in the last 50 years or so, only two of those teams you've listed are in nebraska's category of college football pedigree.

Yes I know that but this is the present and Wisconsin is ranked #5 with an amazing offense with a huge O line and a good duo of RBs in Ball and Clay. OSU is OSU and Michigan will be back with a new coach, probably Harbaugh. Just cause I'm young doesn't mean I don't know the history of college football. In the Big 12, NU was arguably the best historically team but in the Big 10 they are not. They're 3rd yes but every since 2001, they have not been the same as they were in the 1990's. A decade like that will never happen again for NU. I don't see NU being able to compete with OSU and Michigan for recruits in the near future, especially with how terrible they looked last night against a meh UW team.

Back