What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Go Oregon State?

It doesn't matter who loses the SEC title game because the Sugar will take the Bama/UF loser with their first pick.

i will concede the point that the Sugar will probably prefer Utah over Cincy if Florida doesn´t win the SEC.

Good point, the Urban Bowl. Although, I don't think many fans (of either school, or fans in general) would actually care about that angle. Doesn't mean it wouldn't guide a bowl match-up decision, fan travel being equal.

It doesn't matter who loses the SEC title game because the Sugar will take the Bama/UF loser with their first pick.

Urban Meyer

Nick Saban has no history with Utah to my knowledge. Must be one of the few jobs Saban has NOT been linked with over the years. :smile2:

Good point, the Urban Bowl. Although, I don't think many fans (of either school, or fans in general) would actually care about that angle. Doesn't mean it wouldn't guide a bowl match-up decision, fan travel being equal.

Yea, they wouldn't select a match-up based solely on the Urban/Utah factor. Although it would certainly increase the TV ratings. But the bottom line is that if the Sugar Bowl's 2nd team comes down to Utah and Cincy, they'll take Utah.

Back