What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

God tells Adam Muema to leave the NFL Combine

Just to be clear, DBT thinks Muema is being made fun of because he believes in God.
Well, he is isn't he? :lol:

Edit: Not because he believes in God but for how he's going about professing it. If I were his advisor I would have told him to think twice.

Last edited:

Edit: Not because he believes in God but for how he's going about professing it.

With your edit, you hit it. He's professing it in a way that makes him undraftable. If I'm a GM, I'm thinking that we could have a playoff game and need to deal with Muema saying that God told him that by sitting out that week the team would go on to win the Superbowl.

Edit: Not because he believes in God but for how he's going about professing it. If I were his advisor I would have told him to think twice.

I think he's being made fun of because he seems to be using God in a self serving manner. Look, I don't know what God said to the kid, but it seems odd that of all the issues in the world, God is most concerned about which NFL team a young man plays for. If anybody should be annoyed, it's the Christians, I would have thought.

He can be very open with his Christian faith, plenty of NFL players are open with their faiths. He decided to blow off a job interview and managed to insult 31 teams in the process. Think twice? Is that a joke?

I saw him play twice last year on TV and he's excellent. Running back is one position that's not overly combine-dependent. Guy might be crazy like a fox.

He can be very open with his Christian faith, plenty of NFL players are open with their faiths. He decided to blow off a job interview and managed to insult 31 teams in the process. Think twice? Is that a joke?
No, those are good points.

Next time God speaks to me, I'm not tellin' you guys!
Next time God speaks to you can you please ask him, beg if you must, to help our Buffs return to our rightful place at the top of the Pac 12 and a regular spot in the 4-team playoff?

I guess while we're at it, can you ask him to bless us with a massive donation from some wealthy dude so we can have the best facilities in the country?

Also it seems it wouldn't be unreasonable, during the same conversation to ask for a regular appearance in the Sweet 16 by our BB team, and that Tad never leaves CU?

Next time God speaks to you can you please ask him, beg if you must, to help our Buffs return to our rightful place at the top of the Pac 12 and a regular spot in the 4-team playoff?

I guess while we're at it, can you ask him to bless us with a massive donation from some wealthy dude so we can have the best facilities in the country?

Also it seems it wouldn't be unreasonable, during the same conversation to ask for a regular appearance in the Sweet 16 by our BB team, and that Tad never leaves CU?

Tim Teabow need a coaching spot and we need a special teams guy who isn't carrying his daddy's water!?

On an more serious note, I hope this young man is okay. It seems those close to him can not locate him and are a bit worried.

http://nfl.si.com/2014/02/26/adam-muema-missing-2014-nfl-combine/

That's sad. There is so much pressure. NFL is on a whole other level of media attention to go along with the friend & family pressures when we're talking about this kind of financial windfall on the horizon. Dealing with agents, people who find players to try to get a piece of them for investments, etc. It's easy to see how it can become overwhelming.

Hope I'm wrong, but this sounds like a meltdown.

Back