What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Going into work...

I went into the office and posed the following logic to my nub fan coworkers:

Nebraska beat Oregon at home by 3 points.
Colorado beat Oregon on the road by 3 points.
Winning a game on the road is more difficult than winning at home.
Colorado is better than Nebraska.

No one could debunk the logic and half of them spent signicant time trying. When they answered with some bs opinion, I simply responded that opinions can't be used to solve logic problems.

I went into the office and posed the following logic to my nub fan coworkers:

Nebraska beat Oregon at home by 3 points.
Colorado beat Oregon on the road by 3 points.
Winning a game on the road is more difficult than winning at home.
Colorado is better than Nebraska.

No one could debunk the logic and half of them spent signicant time trying. When they answered with some bs opinion, I simply responded that opinions can't be used to solve logic problems.
And you're asking Nub fans to use logic. Everyone knows that requires grad work outside their ****ty state, so maybe that's your fault for trying.

And you're asking Nub fans to use logic. Everyone knows that requires grad work outside their ****ty state, so maybe that's your fault for trying.
Of course I know that. That is why it was so entertaining. They are currently all in a tizzy because three of their players kneeled during the National Anthem. There have been calls to kick the players off of the team and fire Mike Reilly if he doesn't. The Governor even weighed in on it. Thinking logically isn't their strong suit.

Of course I know that. That is why it was so entertaining. They are currently all in a tizzy because three of their players kneeled during the National Anthem. There have been calls to kick the players off of the team and fire Mike Reilly if he doesn't. The Governor even weighed in on it. Thinking logically isn't their strong suit.

It would make sense to interject yourself into that discussion by pointing out that these attitudes are part of why the "Calibraska" thing is so ridiculous.

It would make sense to interject yourself into that discussion by pointing out that these attitudes are part of why the "Calibraska" thing is so ridiculous.
I thought about it but that would be applying logic and I'd have the same amount of luck. They are already talking about the Playoffs. Both Kool Aid and L. Ron Hubbard originated in this godforsaken state and it shows.

Fiber One bars should be illegal

Any truth to the rumor that a CSU graduate with a Fibers major invented this product?

Earlier in the season their whole football team **** themselves at an inconvenient time, so it would appear there might be a connection.

Any truth to the rumor that a CSU graduate with a Fibers major invented this product?

Earlier in the season their whole football team **** themselves at an inconvenient time, so it would appear there might be a connection.
It was a true blowout.

I wonder if recruits are paying attention...

Two observations:

First, apparently in a fall where there's a presidential campaign and the Buffs are doing well, it is possible to waste copious amounts of time on Allbuffs.

Second, please God let the nubs fire Riley over the players kneeling. I know it won't happen, but they'd be wishing for Iowa State's talent within two years if they did. And the tears would be delicious.

Any recruits we're currently competing with the nubs? Wouldn't hurt to post in their threads.
Cotton is one who comes to mind. The Fusker fans who are tweeting him talking about how much the fans support the players are ripe to be blown up.

Monday morning I got, "Hey. wasn't that a great game?!?"
Me: "Buffs or Broncos? Both were great!"
Boss: "Ummmm....the Broncos...."

Monday morning I got, "Hey. wasn't that a great game?!?"
Me: "Buffs or Broncos? Both were great!"
Boss: "Ummmm....the Broncos...."

similarly, I over heard a lady excited about the Buff's win talk about how we didn't even have our first string quarterback "Luau" in the game. Baby steps...

Back