What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Going into work...

I had to call up Comcast to add a sports package to watch the CU UM game and the call center was in Denver. This was right before the game. Guy(not an alum) was like, yeah I want to see that game too but was overruled as there are no buff fans in the office. All broncos fans he says. Mouth breathers.

I like KOA usually, that **** didn't work. The truck one worked but this sumbitch didn't. I Heart usually does but it didn't.

similarly, I over heard a lady excited about the Buff's win talk about how we didn't even have our first string quarterback "Luau" in the game. Baby steps...
Must have been listening to Mack Brown.....

Dude it was nothing but Koa and the kindle sucking at times. Ill explain it better next time sorry.

Ok yeah you're right. Next time you have a random thought about KOA and your kindle or whateverthe****, please do take the time to explain it better. We all can't wait to read it. Start a new thread about it, in fact. Please tag me and anyone else you think might be interested. Keep enjoying your Facebook account here.

Ok yeah you're right. Next time you have a random thought about KOA and your kindle or whateverthe****, please do take the time to explain it better. We all can't wait to read it. Start a new thread about it, in fact. Please tag me and anyone else you think might be interested. Keep enjoying your Facebook account here.
I don't use one, meaning a Facebook account., actually guys were will telling me so no need. Still didn't answer my question. Last time I checked, I pay for it, you don't. Make up another pussy name, it matter to me, umm no.

Again I have no idea what you're talking about. I changed my name for no reason other than personal preference. Not sure why you're obsessing over that. Calm down, Luke, have another cup of coffee.

Back