1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going to ASU Game

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BuffDave, Oct 24, 2011.

1. BuffDave

BuffDave New Member

Hello folks, this my first post here. I've been a Buff fan forever and just recently found that site sadly. Been on ralphiereport, cubuffs, dailycamera and all that. I live in AZ in plan on going to game this weekend. Just wondering how i could find other people going and any pre game activites.

2. The Guest

The Guest Guest

It was a sad day in all of our lives when we found Allbuffs, Dave, but what was seen can't be unseen. Welcome.

3. azbuff

azbuff Club Member Club Member

4. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Welcome to rehab, dave.

5. BuffUp

BuffUp W.T.T.F. Club Member

welcome aboard - pre game for Buff fans is to go get drunk and have your "best friend" kick you in the nads

6. BuffDave

BuffDave New Member

hahah! yeah this has been just brutal to watch weekly. The only exciting thing at least when we are home is to see the handlers barely hanging on to Ralphie! ha. Season couldn't be any worse - injuries, suspensions, brutal schedule, bonehead penalties, etc, - but i still feel confident Embree can turn this around in due time. Unlike when Hawk had talented players and didn't know how to use them properly. But anyways, thanks for that thread with the Roll Call, i'll be on the look for updates on their. i called the CU Box office to see what ticket sections we have so i can avoid the Scum Devil fans here! hahah.

7. Burrito Palazzo

Burrito Palazzo huff my smug Club Member

Get 'em Steve Dave!

Ruckus likes this.
  8. Ruckus

Ruckus Peep my words. Club Member

Can't not posrep or disagreenot.