What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Good article on MacIntyre from ESPN

I am indeed one of those negative people. Clearly you have a list, may I ask who else is on it? Also, need I be worried that I'm on this list?
Only if I have your address. Have you ever met a pissed off person from Montana? Ted isn't the only one who can take care of business by mail. Just joking......

He won't quit...as much as we all want him to. We know things are bad. But he's master of the obvious. I edited,the rest of my post which was much worse than this. Sick of this tool.

To be clear, I've got no beef with Duff in general; I actually find most of his posts very insightful and I've learned a lot from him. Just gets a caustic/cranky sometimes as might we all.

My pubic hair is amazing.
"glorious" is the word I've heard bandied about.

Then I've lost my touch.
You are so far from it. People are fans in different ways, some people somehow derive pleasure from constantly bitching about things. You're not the only guy around here who tries to keep a positive outlook, but you will be the only guy that Dallas "IB" drives off. Do you really want to be that guy? That's just embarrassing.

I remember Duff optimistically predicting a few more wins than Mr. Embree and the Scooter were able to deliver. He has been bitter, terse, and honest ever since.

Koolaid is a hell of a drug.

"glorious" is the word I've heard bandied about.

You are so far from it. People are fans in different ways, some people somehow derive pleasure from constantly bitching about things. You're not the only guy around here who tries to keep a positive outlook, but you will be the only guy that Dallas "IB" drives off. Do you really want to be that guy? That's just embarrassing.

i think I deserve the credit for driving off the weird chick with the ski boot.

I remember Duff optimistically predicting a few more wins than Mr. Embree and the Scooter were able to deliver. He has been bitter, terse, and honest ever since.

Koolaid is a hell of a drug.

I'm convinced that the Koolaid we thought we were drinking was really Krokodil.

Edit: Looked it up to spell it and they had a reported case in Ohio today. That **** is nasty.

To Nik's point, positivity is good and needed on a message board. Don't. Let me of all people stop you.

Sorry about my posts. I should just do what I normally do and put people on ignore. As my extremely conservative dad says, we agree to disagree. We all love the buffs and I am sorry for the personal attacks. I just wish they would legalize it here in Florida like you lucky guys in CO. I would be a lot more mellow then.

pS, thanks for the PM Tante, it helped.

Brian

Sorry about my posts. I should just do what I normally do and put people on ignore. As my extremely conservative dad says, we agree to disagree. We all love the buffs and I am sorry for the personal attacks. I just wish they would legalize it here in Florida like you lucky guys in CO. I would be a lot more mellow then.

pS, thanks for the PM Tante, it helped.

Brian

Prostate Massage?

This is very disappointing-- this thread should be on buff scoop site. He makes a living getting posters like Duff to the occasional poster.

Don't act you didn't like the one I gave you. Or was this a jealous post?

That was you? When the lights go off in the sackygate van, if it feels good I just roll with it without looking down.

i think I deserve the credit for driving off the weird chick with the ski boot.

If you can prove this, you can name your reward. You've earned it.

Wait, after reading the rest of this thread, let me make that anything but a PM.....

If you can prove this, you can name your reward. You've earned it.

Wait, after reading the rest of this thread, let me make that anything but a PM.....

gone for almost seven months! It had to have been something I said. Trust me.

image.jpg

I think some folks have a hard time coming to grips with the fact that we are what we are. Complaining about recruiting when we are clearly one of the worst teams in the conference suggests a disconnect. The only way recruiting improves is through on-field success. That has to happen through getting the players we have to perform better than their recruiting rankings would predict. I think MM can do that, but until he does, bitching about recruiting is wasted energy. And yes, it gets old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think some folks have a hard time coming to grips with the fact that we are what we are. Complaining about recruiting when we are clearly one of the worst teams in the conference suggests a disconnect. The only way recruiting improves is through on-field success. That has to happen through getting the players we have to perform better than their recruiting rankings would predict. I think MM can do that, but until he does, bitching about recruiting is wasted energy. And yes, it gets old.

This ties in well with Buffnut's thread about what we're doing better.

If you are that tired of the negativity, then go somewhere else, bitch. We have all been beaten to hell by the incompetent ignoramus dooshes who have ruined our program. Excuse those of us who are negative. We have lost patience. This program may already have flat lined.
You bitch about the team, some of us bitch about you bitching. Chicken and egg thing I guess.

Thank you.

Back