What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Good article re former UCLA Chancellor's comments

Wait so a 49er fan either stabbed or got stabbed by a Cowboy fan and that makes Giant fans the worst on the West Coast? Splain that to me. Giant fans eat sushi and drink Cabernet at home games, they're harmless. Hell they had a Grateful Dead tribute night earlier this month with Bill Walton doing play-y-play and gave away Jerry Garcia bobbleheads - don't tell me you're scared of this group LA.

49er fan after home game shot and killed a Cowboy fan in San Francisco. Giant fan stabbed a Dodger fan after the game in L.A. Hey, but they do have Jerry Garcia bobble head nights!

I remember that incident and I believe that you're wrong about that. But please show me proof that I am mistaken.

Denver teams are irrelevant to L.A. fans. They aren't hated, just no one really cares about Denver teams. But being a hater seems to go with your personality, so knock yourself out!

Wisconsin is tremendously blessed to be getting a genius such as yourself.

Ah, right...

I think your own sexuality is easily threatened with that comment, big boy.

49er fan after home game shot and killed a Cowboy fan in San Francisco. Giant fan stabbed a Dodger fan after the game in L.A. Hey, but they do have Jerry Garcia bobble head nights!

LA fans are annoying forum posters.

Raiders fans are the worst. Niners fans suck. Giants fans are harmless. I don't know anything about dodgers fans but I assume they are idots.

Philly fans also beat people to death in the stadium parking lot. Hey, I see that you got Wi-Fi there at 'Moe's Tavern.'

That statement has about as much factual truthfulness as Rick Reilly's accusations about the CU program....

Here you go, losers. BTW, Carmelo Anthony turning down a sure $65 million speaks volumes as to how desirable Denver is as a place to live. That hurts. You still have Kenon Martin with the lipstick lesbian neck tattoo which is no doubt hugely popular on the Front Range.

http://lakersstore.com/content/44459-2010-champs-dvd

That is great.... using Carmelo Anthony as a standard of living is like getting Jamie Lee Curtis' take on menstrual cycles....

That is great.... using Carmelo Anthony as a standard of living is like getting Jamie Lee Curtis' take on menstrual cycles....

Hahahahahaha. She might have them. Unless you can personally confirm she has a swinging Richard.

Back