What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Good day re:CSU

Just want to note how displeasing it is to see Hawkins picture in Tapatalk every time this thread is bumped.

From phone

I love asking CSU fans what makes them think that the Big 12 would want them and I never get a response. I also love telling them how pathetic it is to only sell 3500 tickets to a game in Las Vegas after a 10 win season and I don't get a response either.

It's not about a P5 invite coming now it's about setting CSU up in a good position within 5 years. The Rams are not even recognizable compared to 3 years ago with JMac came.

As for LVBowl tix, CSU sold 6000+ actually. Over 1000 more than last year to a place that is twice the distance and 3 times the cost, all after the head coach left, so spirits were pretty low going into it, I know of multiple people who would have gone if Jmac was still around.

It's not about a P5 invite coming now it's about setting CSU up in a good position within 5 years. The Rams are not even recognizable compared to 3 years ago with JMac came.

As for LVBowl tix, CSU sold 6000+ actually. Over 1000 more than last year to a place that is twice the distance and 3 times the cost, all after the head coach left, so spirits were pretty low going into it, I know of multiple people who would have gone if Jmac was still around.
:lol:

Surprise factor - ZERO

Heard some things that he wouldn't be academically eligible if he had come back. Let's just say he was concentrating on football.
Yeah. Thought I heard he had already graduated and was the reason he was able to play right away? Mcelwain was a god send for that program. Not sure Bobo can replicate that.

Frank has also been very friendly... they've been able to get all kinds of kids in there who wouldn't normally get accepted.

I'd be cool with Di****ano turning a blind eye or two to sliding some illiterate dudes who can play.

Oh wait - that'll never happen.

In fairness, Hart seemed like he had his act together in the classroom prior to coming to the Fort. I don't think he's one of CSU-FC's borderline 'students', anyway. Maybe he stopped going to class once he decided to declare.

But I'm guessing that his best chance is to sign onto a practice squad, like Bibbs. Ain't getting drafted his his numbers, prior injuries and competition this year.

Way to strengthen your argument? Seriously? 6,000 tickets to a bowl in Las Vegas? It isn't like you played in Boise. P5 material, me thinks not.

In fairness, Hart seemed like he had his act together in the classroom prior to coming to the Fort. I don't think he's one of CSU-FC's borderline 'students', anyway. Maybe he stopped going to class once he decided to declare.

But I'm guessing that his best chance is to sign onto a practice squad, like Bibbs. Ain't getting drafted his his numbers, prior injuries and competition this year.

Yeah no problem with Hart. Wish him the best. I actually was very jealous of CSU having him when we played this season. He almost single-handedly turned around the game against us this year when he sparked some decent runs and was doing it with attitude. Wished Colorado had been willing to match his intensity.

Yeah. Thought I heard he had already graduated and was the reason he was able to play right away? Mcelwain was a god send for that program. Not sure Bobo can replicate that.

graduated = used up all of his original four years of eligibility, combined with SEC "degree" in FB Theory.

Sparkles wasn't a "godsend" unless the definition thereof includes being able to secure ONE 5* transfer and inherit one of the weakest schedules in major college FB over a two year period. A true godsend would have established a legacy staff and recruiting pipeline.

CSEwe/Bobo are essentially starting over from Ground Zero!

Last edited:
Way to strengthen your argument? Seriously? 6,000 tickets to a bowl in Las Vegas? It isn't like you played in Boise. P5 material, me thinks not.

You forgot to add the "multiple people who would have gone if Jmac was still around." That would've taken the total to like...6,005!

Back