What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

good lord, Minnesota is on *again*

Mick Ronson

i think i've "got my Gopher on" more times so far this season than the last 15 combined.

yawn. ISU at NU isn't a worthy replacement for CU-KSU either....not after last week. Go Clones.

Last edited:
How many people around the country are saying the same thing about the Buffs! I live in BF Texas, and have seen every Buff game. Great for me, not so great for the general football public.....

How many people around the country are saying the same thing about the Buffs! I live in BF Texas, and have seen every Buff game. Great for me, not so great for the general football public.....

everybody loves to watch the buffs. they are the most entertaining team to play on tv, evAr.

Sen Larry Craig in a Minnesota bathroom stall
Gov. Jesse Ventura
Sen. Al Frankin
Collapsing bridges.
Brett Farvre
The Golden Gophers.

Minnesota, where all the men are hansome, the women are good looking and all the childeren are above average.

Sen Larry Craig in a Minnesota bathroom stall
Gov. Jesse Ventura
Sen. Al Frankin
Collapsing bridges.
Brett Farvre
The Golden Gophers.

Minnesota, where all the men are hansome, the women are good looking and all the childeren are above average.

thanks gary. you sing some mean folk songs. :slayer:

Yea but the difference is Minnesota seems to be on ESPN, ESPN2, or ABC every week, while CU has been spread around between ESPN, FSN, and FCS. Therefore Minnesota has been alot more visible than CU to the general public.

Yea but the difference is Minnesota seems to be on ESPN, ESPN2, or ABC every week, while CU has been spread around between ESPN, FSN, and FCS. Therefore Minnesota has been alot more visible than CU to the general public.

we've also only played two games on Saturday.

i just realized what is happening here. there are exactly two tv sets in the cak-a-lackies that have the CU game on each weekend. yours and mine. knowing what powerful and influential people you and i are, they have decided to not run the risk of making us upset. they saw that i have al roker on my enemies list for f'ing up my morning weather briefing and your anger at poor mexican food options. so, the powers that be that control what teams are on tv dont want to piss us off.

its really simple if you follow my logic! :cool:

i just realized what is happening here. there are exactly two tv sets in the cak-a-lackies that have the CU game on each weekend. yours and mine. knowing what powerful and influential people you and i are, they have decided to not run the risk of making us upset. they saw that i have al roker on my enemies list for f'ing up my morning weather briefing and your anger at poor mexican food options. so, the powers that be that control what teams are on tv dont want to piss us off.

its really simple if you follow my logic! :cool:

Damm, I never realized I had so much clout. :lol:

Back