1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Luck Buff Fans - Go Rams!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by CsquaredCC, Sep 14, 2011.

1. CsquaredCC

CsquaredCC Well-Known Member

Heading out of the office for the next couple of days, but will be sitting at the 50 yard line 30 rows up on Saturday! Enjoyed another year of debate and back-and-forth with you guys. Good luck this weekend and heres to a clean, competetive and injury free 2011 RMS. See you on Monday to either gloat or eat my crow. Go Rams!

1 person likes this.
  2. 96 Buff

96 Buff Resident Commie Bastard Club Member Junta Member

**** you.

3. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

Hope you have an appetite for breakfast crow.

4. RalphieSpeaks

RalphieSpeaks Club Member Club Member

Sheep F*****

5. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Oh yeah. That reminds me. I gotta go to FedExKinkos this evening and send my CU-CSU tickets to someone who actually wants to attend a game at SportsAuthority stadium at 11:30AM.

This bye week is brought to you by Cinch Jeans.

6. Rraalph 3000

Rraalph 3000 Well-Known Member

Appreciate the rhetoric CsquaredCC......I almost forgot there was a CSU game this week with the 100 threads about UT/Pac-12 expansion....GO BUFFS!!!

7. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

I hope your lamb survives the run onto the field. It has to be pretty scared, the poor little thing.

8. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

Here's a question for you CC: Will CSU still shoot the cannon and run your goat when down by 3 TD's?

9. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

**** off squared...

10. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

I find it mind boggling how much confidence CSU fans have in their team. They barely beat a team that won 1 game last year and had a lackluster performance against a team that lost to Lindenwood (sounds like a high school).

CSU is not a good football team, I would like some ram fans to tell me how they think they are better than the team that got waxed 24-3 by a bad CU team a year ago.

11. The Guest

The Guest Guest

You go talk to them after the Buffs win a game.

12. Alfred91

Alfred91 Club Member Club Member

Still by far my favorite CU-CSU moment was when that nearsighted sheep butted a cheerleader in the ass and knocked her flying in the first Mile High game. A close second was Ray Jackson giving the 'no way' hand signal to Herschell Troutman after he stopped him on the CSU 2-yard line in the 95 game in Folsom. After all, Troutman had only taken a screen pass 90+ yards on the play.

13. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Was it Billingsly that stuffed Houston on the 2 yard line? That was an awesome finish.

14. Rraalph 3000

Rraalph 3000 Well-Known Member

:nod:....except he stuffed Tristan Walker I believe....but Houston would have been more poetic

15. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Different play. There was poetic justice for MH, I'm sure of it.

16. Alfred91

Alfred91 Club Member Club Member

Sonny tried to **** with us by trying to give Houston the chance to score the game winning TD against us. Of course, he couldn't do it, and got stopped at the 1. There was some confusion on CSU sideline, and no play was called in, leaving Holland to call his own play in the huddle. He called some stupid ass sweep play with Walker, and Billingsley stopped him as time ran out. Walker lost yards, iirc. That was the year that Sonny started losing it, imo. He had us beat by tried to rub it in a tad too much, and it ****ed him.

17. boulder77

boulder77 Certified Organic Club Member

Karma can be a cruel bitch ..... and NOONE was more deserving of a healthy dose of it then than old Father Time Lube-lick.