What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Good morning football fans

What is it with this CSU envy deal...every year all friends/family with CSU ties turn into giant *****holes and then go back to being respectable fun human beings a few days later

My effing neighbor ripped my CU flag last night....not sure if I should stoop to that level and return the favor to his flag, call the police or just kick some MFing *****

What is it with this CSU envy deal...every year all friends/family with CSU ties turn into giant *****holes and then go back to being respectable fun human beings a few days later

You have to show some compassion. It is tough for them as little brother fans. They have a one game season.

I'm torn on the direction this thread should go.

A) Thin Lizzy YouTube videos
B) Lucy Pinder -v- Marisa Miller, episode 56
C) Famous and notorious CSU alumni.

Thoughts?

true, I give up.. CU fans suck as having a fun smack talk thread. ;)

Good luck tomorrow, here is to no injuries and a Ram victory! im out

likewise

skidmark.jpg

Not usually a big fan of yours but credit where credits due...that was funny.

true, I give up.. CU fans suck as having a fun smack talk thread. ;)

Good luck tomorrow, here is to no injuries and a Ram victory! im out

This is true. Nobody wants to hear about CSU civil engineering grad Anwar al-Awlaki anyway.

imam_anwar_al_awlaki.jpg

I love you CSU fans...you are getting us pumped up for this season!

GO BUFFS!
GO PAC-12!
CSU SUCKS!

I'm torn on the direction this thread should go.

A) Thin Lizzy YouTube videos
B) Lucy Pinder -v- Marisa Miller, episode 56

C) Famous and notorious CSU alumni.

Thoughts?

Why can't we have both?

[video=youtube;gHA3EZHvSWg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHA3EZHvSWg[/video]

thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

Then I guess you dont think NU was your rival either.

That's the big question isn't it? Going by series record, if csu isn't our rival then nebraska wouldn't be ours.

The only difference would be conference affiliation. Nebraska was a rival due to the fact that in the 90's and a few others years sprinkled in it came down to CU-NU for the conference championship or north.

CU-CSU is an instate rivalry but more based on hatred for each others fans than play on the field.

That's the big question isn't it? Going by series record, if csu isn't our rival then nebraska wouldn't be ours.

The only difference would be conference affiliation. Nebraska was a rival due to the fact that in the 90's and a few others years sprinkled in it came down to CU-NU for the conference championship or north.

CU-CSU is an instate rivalry but more based on hatred for each others fans than play on the field.

Hatred is the #1 ingredient for a rivalry.

Hatred is the #1 ingredient for a rivalry.

I agree. That's why many CU fans feel the CSU game is just another game on the schedule. It's pretty easy to hate Nebraska. But CSU? Who really cares.

We all know you jokers hate CU so it becomes a rivalry in your minds and hence your one game season.

I agree. That's why many CU fans feel the CSU game is just another game on the schedule. It's pretty easy to hate Nebraska. But CSU? Who really cares.

The threads/posts on this board contradict your claim. Many NU fans feel the same way about CU that you claim about CSU, so is it not a rivalry?

Last edited:
The threads/posts on this board contradict your claim. Many NU fans feel the same way about CU that you claim about CSU, so is it not a rivalry?

go over to RN and see the amount of posts spewing hate started by rams fans. there have been two threads here where csu has been talked about. this one, and a topic that was started with a colorado football highlight video.

Think there definitely is a rivalry there simply by the hatred involved as lammy fusker states....i can't not call this a rivalry game, but it's different than what I would say is our NU rivarly...whereas I want the Fuskers to lose every single game they play, while I could care less what CSU does after tomorrows game...that's where a lot of the rivalry falls flat IMO

Back