1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good news. The cal center thinks...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Darth Snow, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

We are the worst team they have ever played. Nice. :lol: :cry:

2. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck Member

If someone from Cal thinks CU is the worst team they've played, that shows how much of an idiot they are - or how effective their most recent lobotomy is. In 2002, it took Cal 4 plays to score their first TD, and they scored on their first 7 possessions against Baylor. 70-22, with Baylor piling up their 22 points against the cheerleaders' manager-squad.

Baylor would go on and deliver 5 other games that season where opponents scored TDs on 1st, 2nd and 3rd plays of the game. Seems like, in one game, a team scored on their first offensive play, and then Baylor threw a pic-6 INT on their first play. Yeah - I think it was 14-0 after only two offensive plays. That was a bad coach, but their admin loved Kevin Steele and losing, so they wanted to keep him around "so we wouldn't hurt recruiting." Yeah. Right.

Like getting blown out by mediocre-or-worse future conference teams doesn't say a lot about a program's direction, eh?

3. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

Pretty sure the Cal center means 'the worst team we I have ever played against'. During his time at Cal. I doubt he has been there since 2002.

4. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Active Member

i think he got 4 medical redshirts actually

5. Creebuzz

Creebuzz Club Member Club Member

The Cal center is a local Colorado kid who was a cu commit briefly.

6. Corned Buff

Corned Buff New Member

More proof that he's a really bright kid imo