What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Good News. Tuesday's practice was really good.

Has your girlfriend ever gotten mad at you for something her last boyfriend did, and you were forced to explain how stupid she was? You guys are that girlfriend.
Have I ever mentioned that my girlfriend is Vietnamese and hot? I like this new idea of Ralph's.

If MM said Tuesday's practice was the best all year, and RichRod said Tuesday's practice was the best all year, and we all agree that saying "Tuesday's practice was the best all year" is BS Halk Talk, does that mean both teams are due for beatdowns?

I'm curious how that's going to work. I checked the weather report, it doesn't look like mother nature is going to hand out any beatdowns around here on Saturday.

Has your girlfriend ever gotten mad at you for something her last boyfriend did, and you were forced to explain how stupid she was? You guys are that girlfriend.

:thumbsup: Favorite quote of the month! Nice one!

If I knew how to give rep I would, but in spite of my years on Allbuffs, I'm still just a noob.

:thumbsup: Favorite quote of the month! Nice one!

If I knew how to give rep I would, but in spite of my years on Allbuffs, I'm still just a noob.

the Ralph a-hole doesn't deserve rep. Burrito Palazzo, well, HE deserves rep. Ralph? No rep.

Not to be negative, but I don't think practicing against ourselves is a demonstration of our competitiveness in the PAC12. First step...cover the spread.

The scout team facsimile of Arizona's offensive line reportedly got ZERO push against our first team D-Line. Carey ain't going nowheres this Saturday!

The original ralphmalph was a more interesting poster. Still terrible names, still better than adjective buff number.

If we start neg repping everybody who isn't burrito, we will all be in the red.

That said, I fully endorse neg repping Ralph back to the Stone Age.

If we start neg repping everybody who isn't burrito, we will all be in the red.

That said, I fully endorse neg repping Ralph back to the Stone Age.

fish-head-7649497.jpg

Back