What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Good Practice footage in Buff Stampede segment on buffs Website

Heywood

Rambling Boy of Pleasure
Club Member
Just watched the Buff's Stampede spring game preview. The program was good but the best part about it was seeing some live practice footage. There were alot of good shots of all of the positions going through reps. It was nice to see since there havent been many open practices. The best part was watching Rip with the QB's. He has them taking snaps and running cones while looking downfield with the ball cocked and ready to throw. The best was about 10 minutes in the background behind CJ and MJ while they talked recievers. You can see TH and NH doing a cone drill and Rip standing behind them and repeatedly beating them with a blocking pad. Its a great drill for sure but mostly it was hilarious to watch Rip just whacking the **** out of the QB's.

:lol:

haha saw that. I am guessing it was a drill to hold on to the ball when a defender gets through the line and swats at their arm. I am sure Rip likes that drill.

no specific link but go to the buffs home page and click on the video associated with the conrad obi story and surprise surprise its the buffs stampede it kinda supprised. Luckly my boss was out this morning and I could watch the whole 30 min.

Back