What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Good Ringo Article on McKnight

http://www.buffzone.com/ci_13768692

Scooter has been a real bright spot again this year, which seems to have been lost due to our record and the spotty coaching. It's nice that we'll have him for another year too, add in Simas and Clemons.
After reading that article I got one thing to say to Scotty, You suck! You'll never lead the B12 in recieving, win a bowl MVP, get drafted early by the NFL thereby making millions of dollars and donating a bunch back to CU. :wink2::smile2:

We'd have been so lost this last couple of years without Scotty. While he may not have the combine numbers, I think an NFL team will give him a chance to be their Wes Welker/Greg Camarillo.

Not sure if McKnight is quite as athletic as Welker but it would be great to see him get a shot. Unfortunately... I don't think it will happen.

He is nowhere near as fast or quick as Welker. That said, we would be screwed if we didnt have this guy. He is just a solid, producing football player. I think he might play on sundays in the right situation. I see only a couple of years but thats pretty impressive for a walkon.

"McKnight had a tee ball game one day and became annoyed that his coach wouldn`t let him pitch. He didn`t expect his father to be at the game and he threw a fit that still embarrasses him now in the retelling. His dad put him in the car, drove him home and set him straight."

You pitch in T-ball?

Back