What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Good win tonight

Our run D is very stout, but we need to get a little more pressure on the QB

It looks like they may have found an identity on offense (finally!).

I'm just not sure what to think of this team after four games though. Did I think we would be 3-1? Absolutely not. Do I have any idea how good this team truly is? Absolutely not. Maybe next week on the road will tell us more?

So far they're 3-1 on the season. 91 points scored. 92 points allowed.

In the state of Colorado they're 3-0. 84 points scored, 40 allowed.
On the road they're 0-1. 7 points scored, 52 allowed.

Yeah, I think it's safe to say the next road game might show us something about this team...

So far they're 3-1 on the season. 91 points scored. 92 points allowed.

In the state of Colorado they're 3-0. 84 points scored, 40 allowed.
On the road they're 0-1. 7 points scored, 52 allowed.

Yeah, I think it's safe to say the next road game might show us something about this team...

****ing accountants, ruining everybody's fun.

Loved this picture from the BDC:

I liked reading Richt's comments on Hansen's play. Nice to see those 4* recruits chasing after Tyler in that pic. I know now why Richt is sitting square on the hot seat--check out his recruiting classes since 2006, based on Rivals national rankings:

2006: #4
2007: #9
2008: #7
2009: #6
2010: #15

Talent-wise, that roster should be considered loaded, but on the field, they are reeling.

Great game, great win. Huge kudos to the players and staff. It is easy to second guess, but I was simply thrilled to see the Buffs play four quarters of sound FB. Using a fullback, pulling the guard (especially when it is big Ryan Miller) downhill running, throwing the ball downfield, great stuff.

Two questions though, it seems like CU finally did what many (Buffalo30 and others) have suggested for what seems like an eternity. Why the sudden return to sound fundamental FB?

Second question, where has this team been? I always believed the talent level at CU could compete with most anybody excepting the elite of CFB. I happen to think DH has actually done a fairly decent job of recruiting. Why is the crew that can hang with a middle tier SEC team the same that gets whacked by Cal? or Holy Toledo?

DH has a long way to go, but just maybe, there is light at the end of the tunnel. It will take a lot of W's to make up for the piss poor performance that has been the Hawk tenure, but the UGA game was most definitely the stuff that makes one want to believe....

I think this was an impressive win. I think Georgia is better than many people think, especially with AJ Green. I saw the game on TV and Richardson caught that ball. The replays were clear as day. Terrible call by the refs/review people.

Obviously we will see if we are truly better in Mizzery. Hopefully our coaches will come up with a good game plan and not the status quo. However, I am hopeful because there is no way in my mind Mizzery's defense is better than Georgia's. I guess it may just come down to us stopping Mizzery?

I think this was an impressive win. I think Georgia is better than many people think, especially with AJ Green. I saw the game on TV and Richardson caught that ball. The replays were clear as day. Terrible call by the refs/review people.

Obviously we will see if we are truly better in Mizzery. Hopefully our coaches will come up with a good game plan and not the status quo. However, I am hopeful because there is no way in my mind Mizzery's defense is better than Georgia's. I guess it may just come down to us stopping Mizzery?

AJ Green is the best WR I've seen in CFB for a long time. That guy is awesome. PRichardson caught that ball and he got robbed by the refe's. That guy is gonna be good.

On to Mizzou, if CU can take down Mizzou, I'll be encouraged.

Back