1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goosebumps ......Bloom Goes Long

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by NYbuffDIEHARD, Mar 19, 2009.

1. NYbuffDIEHARD

NYbuffDIEHARD Active Member

I dare anyone to watch this and not get goosebumps!

Just listen to that crowd. I love watching this clip, it always gets me fired up.

Even Musberger sounded great "How's that for a downhill ladies and gentleman, OH YEA, GIVE HIM A MEDAL"

[video=youtube;UoX_H1_5a7I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoX_H1_5a7I[/video]

Unleash Hell likes this.
  2. Buffarino

Buffarino Math - how does it work? Club Member

That was quite possibly the most entertaining game I've ever seen in person. Tons of huge plays on both sides, back and forth scoring, and an epic stop by Strickland on the goal line. :thumbsup:

3. Waldo

Waldo Original Copy Club Member

The only game I missed during buffson's career. I love that clip.

4. jjbuffs13

jjbuffs13 Well-Known Member

Boy wouldnt it be nice to see that a few times this year both in the air and on the ground

5. KingPants

KingPants Club Member Club Member

I thought for sure that the Wilder clip would be "tackle eligible". Wasn't that during that game as well?

6. Waldo

Waldo Original Copy Club Member

you are correct and I missed that one too :cry:, knew it was coming a week before the game.

[video=youtube;xNQyhy0ZTgw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNQyhy0ZTgw[/video]

7. 96 Buff

96 Buff Resident Commie Bastard Club Member Junta Member

You gotta quit beating yourself up over that one. We must learn to forgive ourselves, not just others.

8. zbuff

zbuff Club Member Club Member

I agree with everything except that Mouseboogers sounded great. That is not physically possible. :wow:

9. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

I was a groomsman for a friend back east that day - missed the entire game, save for a few highlights in between ACC "action."

10. Buffocrat

Buffocrat Member

Don't forget about the Chris Brown run. I still love the replay they showed how perfect the center/guard block was to spring Brown loose.

I wasn't there in person, but was definitely one game I'll always remember.

11. 92Buff

92Buff Well-Known Member

My buddy and I had a few extra tickets for that game and could not get rid of them outside the stadium in the gold lot. Nobody wanted them or was willing to even pay half price for the tix. We found a very nice, older Kjuco couple who had driven in for the game and didn't have tickets so we sold them (at face value) assuming they would not be attrocious to sit by.

Ended up they were very, very nice. We were the ones who were obnoxious with all of the jumping around we did because of the way the Buffs played. Had no idea that we would come close to that kind of performance that day.

12. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

That was a fun game and the plays by brown, bllom,strick were awesome. Especially brown, it seemed like it took him only 3 seconds to hit the end zone.

It gave me goosebumps back then but 7 years later I'm hoping we have some plays like this in 2009.