What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Got A Call From An AD Rep Today

Buffalo Brad

Club Member
Club Member
I thought I would pass along that I got a call from an Assoc AD this afternoon. He was very appreciative of the positive emails that had been received and the support that they have received in the last three days. He said the positive had far outweighed the negative and has translated into a significant bump in the last 3 days in smaller donations from individuals (think multiple hundreds of thousands of dollars) and interest in the program.

The main point was that he and the entire AD are appreciative of the positive impact our efforts have made to ensure that they are listening to the fans. There was also a mention of how dedicated CU is to building the program and that it is going to be an exciting time as they are going to invest on a very significant level to ensure that the program is a success. He said that they were going to demonstrate that CU was very serious about competing and regaining our status in the college ranks and announcements would be made which would open some eyes.

So when can we expect the announcement for the announcement of the original announcement.

Is this an announcement of an announcement? WOOT!

Regardless, interesting comments. Thank you for sharing.

:woot: more announcements!!

Damn straight the school got a donation from me though.

I thought I would pass along that I got a call from an Assoc AD this afternoon. He was very appreciative of the positive emails that had been received and the support that they have received in the last three days. He said the positive had far outweighed the negative and has translated into a significant bump in the last 3 days in smaller donations from individuals (think multiple hundreds of thousands of dollars) and interest in the program.

The main point was that he and the entire AD are appreciative of the positive impact our efforts have made to ensure that they are listening to the fans. There was also a mention of how dedicated CU is to building the program and that it is going to be an exciting time as they are going to invest on a very significant level to ensure that the program is a success. He said that they were going to demonstrate that CU was very serious about competing and regaining our status in the college ranks and announcements would be made which would open some eyes.

:thumbsup: :popcorn:

Good work, Brad.

Rep this man. He's said more words to CU in the last month than he has his wife. :lol:

Reported on 104.3 by Ringo. CU has received more than one $250k+ donation in the past two days. Very interesting....

Yes! An announcement of an announcement. We're past announcing that there may be an announcement at some undisclosed date in the future. Or maybe we're not. In any event, this is good to hear. Rep to you, Brad. Outside of Nik, you're probably the most empassioned member of our community over the last several months. You've helped CU move forward.

Back