What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Got My Football Tix in the Mail Today!!!

I've been thinking about this. There are, what, 22,000, renewals this year. So, I am one of 22,000 but my seats at Sports Authority Field have to be in the bottom 10% of seats available in that stadium. :sad1:

I'm having a ****** day.

Great reason to go check the mailbox now! I usually wait unitl the end of the week, mail is mostly crapola junk.

I moved my seats up higher. I got pissed at all the idots who would walk up to the stair landing and turn around to watch the game. One time, one of those security dicks walked up on the landing and just stood there looking for illegal drinkers. Everyone kept yelling at him to move and he just stood there ignoring everyone. My seats were on the aisle about 4 rows up from the stair landing. I've now moved up about 15 rows or something, still on the aisle. So, for the csu game, I expect to be on the back row of Section 514 or something.

I moved my seats up higher. I got pissed at all the idots who would walk up to the stair landing and turn around to watch the game. One time, one of those security dicks walked up on the landing and just stood there looking for illegal drinkers. Everyone kept yelling at him to move and he just stood there ignoring everyone. My seats were on the aisle about 4 rows up from the stair landing. I've now moved up about 15 rows or something, still on the aisle. So, for the csu game, I expect to be on the back row of Section 514 or something.

still at work - about to go home & hope my RMS tickets don't suck (they always do)

argus blows horse wiener

Yeah got my tix and my invesco seats aren't terrible(didn't upgrade this year)

Mine also came today!

On a side note, I have two tickets for the RMS game for sale

So the student tix are the same price this year. I'm surprised they didn't increase (mostly due to basketball)

Ordered season tickets, but haven't gotten mine yet.

I sneak whiskey into games all the time, Argus is clueless. They need to bring back alcohol sales at Folsom.

I upgraded my Ewe game tix to club level for stupid money. I am in Sec 303 which is in the endzone on the Ewe side of the field from what I can tell. It is the SE area of the stadium. They continue to **** this seating up beyond what I believe would be possible. I know one phone call they are not going to like tomorrow. God I hate this ****ing game.

I upgraded my Ewe game tix to club level for stupid money. I am in Sec 303 which is in the endzone on the Ewe side of the field from what I can tell. It is the SE area of the stadium. They continue to **** this seating up beyond what I believe would be possible. I know one phone call they are not going to like tomorrow. God I hate this ****ing game.

Yeah they burned me last year too, they put a bunch of cu fans in the csu club section. Their fans are so rich they apparently are turning away donations to build the stadium but can't afford the $60 it costs to upgrade to club level.

Had that happen to me last year also. So this year, I did not upgrade to club level seats and have decided to save anymore money spent on this game and watch it from home on my 106" screen.

Had that happen to me last year also. So this year, I did not upgrade to club level seats and have decided to save anymore money spent on this game and watch it from home on my 106" screen.

I would email that to the higher ups. I don't think they will do anything but if they keep hearing it and seeing a half full stadium maybe they will do something.

This crap happened to us for the Cal game last year....we're in the 1st row of Section 109 (since I like to be able to jump up and stand up and bang on the signs and get all crazy :smile2:) and this 6' 5" Argus dude just stood there the whole game staring up into the crowd. He would not move at all even during plays/live action.

In any event I wrote Mike Bohn a scathing email with pictures of my sight lines due to Frankenstein not moving and the rest of the season the Argus people sat in the stairwells....hopefully I don't have to repeat said situation again this year, but was glad Mr. Bohn took care of it!

The gameday experience is getting worse and worse. Hopefully they can get the entrances and security figured out this season, and hopefully the cops don't come around to the Gaiters harassing us about booze this year either.

The gameday experience is getting worse and worse. Hopefully they can get the entrances and security figured out this season, and hopefully the cops don't come around to the Gaiters harassing us about booze this year either.

No kidding. That was absolutely pathetic last year.

Back