What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Gotta Love Baylor.

would you say they're "cute?"

pathetic.

Inspecting%20Newborn%20Black%20Bear%20Cubs2.jpg

this is the kinda **** I was ranting about in another thread.

Texans must stand up and call the leadership of the University of Texas, Texas A&M, and Texas Tech to clear-headed thinking about the state's future. Texas' flagship institutions of higher learning are the guardians of the state's future—their loyalties must first be to Texas and to her citizens.

just seceede and get it over with

Perspective:

CU loses and we must analyze deficiencies on the football field.

Baylor wins and must analyze the real impact they will feel when the teat dries up.

Sometimes its just great to be a Buff!

Beyond pathetic...like the HS girl who followed you around hoping you would give her the time of day...not that that happened to me, but I saw it happen to others.

Will Texans stand by and watch hundred-year-old rivalries be cast aside as the state's largest universities align themselves with other states across the country?

Yes, most will stand by and watch. Most Baylor fans will stand by, watch, and cry. :cry:

Will Texans sit and watch as Texas' flagship universities pledge their loyalties to other states?

WTF? What does this even mean? Has Texas pledged its loyalties to Iowa because they play ISU every year? Does Baylor want to refight the civil war? Retards.

Will Texans stand by as our most promising student athletes are lured out of Texas by new rivals?

Meaning, the "most promising student athletes" won't go to Baylor anymore. Did they ever? Now they're afraid that Arizona and Oregon State will get Texas' scraps instead of Baylor. Pathetic.

Will Texans watch as our most precious resources—the great minds of the next generation—are exported to new conference institutions?

"Exported to new conference institutions"?! That reminds me of Cartman playing the slave master. I see sirra, I could use some of your slave . . . err, I mean great minds here at Stanford, please export them ASAP.

Baylor has been comedy gold for over a year now. :congrats:

Back