What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Grade the 1st 1,000 Days of Rick George's Tenure

What grade do you give Rick George's first 1,000 days on the job?

• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would hope not. But I would imagine his hands touched his Johnson and should therefore wash his Johnson.
FIFY - this makes a lot more sense in terms of which one is more likely to spread infection to the other.

I would have given him an A, but I saw him not wash his hands after using the urinal at halftime of the CU vs. UCONN game in Des Moines, and for some reason it still bothers me to this day.

So his mother taught him not to pee on his hands. What's the problem? :)

Just got back from the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC) convention that my wife attended. Those folks are all about hand washing. You are supposed to wash your hands a minimum of 20 seconds before rinsing. I'm no germaphobe like, ahem, some on this board. But I'm pretty adament about washing my hands after taking a leak.

So, one hospital, like Johns Hopkins or something, decided to do a study. They asked doctors in the hospital if they washed their hands after using the restroom. 70% responded that they did. Not great, but not horrible, right? Well, unbeknownst to them, the hospital had nurses as kind of spies, monitoring the doctors prior to the survey. According to the monitors, only about 10% washed their hands. The take away from this is that doctors are a bunch of lying bastards.

Just got back from the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC) convention that my wife attended. Those folks are all about hand washing. You are supposed to wash your hands a minimum of 20 seconds before rinsing. I'm no germaphobe like, ahem, some on this board. But I'm pretty adament about washing my hands after taking a leak.

So, one hospital, like Johns Hopkins or something, decided to do a study. They asked doctors in the hospital if they washed their hands after using the restroom. 70% responded that they did. Not great, but not horrible, right? Well, unbeknownst to them, the hospital had nurses as kind of spies, monitoring the doctors prior to the survey. According to the monitors, only about 10% washed their hands. The take away from this is that doctors are a bunch of lying bastards.

I prefer the hand sanitizer pump to washing my hands. I don't trust the standing water and other things I may touch in the sink area. If there isn't hand sanitizer, I usually trust to the assumption that my dick is cleaner than the fixtures in a public bathroom.

I prefer the hand sanitizer pump to washing my hands. I don't trust the standing water and other things I may touch in the sink area. If there isn't hand sanitizer, I usually trust to the assumption that my dick is cleaner than the fixtures in a public bathroom.
unlike that bathroom, you KNOW the last time your dick got washed.

The reason for recommending washing your hands after taking a leak* has nothing to do with your penis harboring nasty germs that can spread because you touched it with your hands.

The reason is that you should wash your hands fairly frequently - and it's really easy and convenient to do so when you're already in a bathroom anyway.

There are a lot more things you touch with your hands every day that are far more disgusting and likely to harbor pathogens than your Johnson - but when you handle most of those other things soap and water aren't so easily accessible.

*This is different when you take a ****. Then you really do actually have a higher liklihood of getting a nasty little pathogen on your hands and spreading it to others.

poppie.jpg

The reason for recommending washing your hands after taking a leak* has nothing to do with your penis harboring nasty germs that can spread because you touched it with your hands.

The reason is that you should wash your hands fairly frequently - and it's really easy and convenient to do so when you're already in a bathroom anyway.

There are a lot more things you touch with your hands every day that are far more disgusting and likely to harbor pathogens than your Johnson - but when you handle most of those other things soap and water aren't so easily accessible.

*This is different when you take a ****. Then you really do actually have a higher liklihood of getting a nasty little pathogen on your hands and spreading it to others.
We should probably wash our Johnson's after we pee!

Back