What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Grantland does a 180 on the Buffs and writes something nice about us...

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/buffalo-stance-the-case-for-colorado/

First, they have Mac on the hot seat, then they say that we are a "good bet"...make up your damn minds, Grantland...

Its all those free-lancers they have. That tOSU dipsh*t who wrote about HCMM being on the hotseat, obviously never read or watched a thing about the program and the 2014 season.

This woman actually did, ya know, some friggin' research and wrote a nice, objective article!

Just don't let Slider read it. His head would explode from all that objectivity!

Just read this myself and it is quite a switch, The more I read the more I believe this team is going bowling, I know I am nuts, (ask Mrs. C) but I got a feeling.

Just read this myself and it is quite a switch, The more I read the more I believe this team is going bowling, I know I am nuts, (ask Mrs. C) but I got a feeling.

The switch is due to different authors. This one seems to have actually done a cursory google search if CU's games last season. Which is an improvement over the idiot from yesterday.

yeah, right when i was really down on Grantland, they came out with this gem. Good writing GL.

Good article. Nothing earth shattering but the national narrative about the Buffs going into the 2015 campaign seems set...expect them to be better but don't expect to see it in the win column...which I disagree with...we will win at least 4 games this year...my guess is 5.

Pretty solid article. The only way HCMM gets the boot after this season, is if the team drastically regresses, wins only 1-2 games, and RG identifies a big name coach to replace him. Short of that, HCMM has at least ​two more seasons, including 2015.

Last edited:
The switch is due to different authors. This one seems to have actually done a cursory google search if CU's games last season. Which is an improvement over the idiot from yesterday.

Holly Anderson's a good writer. Pretty funny too, great twitter follow. Her and Matt Hinton are solid at Grantland, I have no idea who that other guy was.

Pretty solid article. The only way HCMM gets the boot after this season, is if the team drastically regresses, wins only 1-2 games, and RG identifies a big name coach to replace him. Short of that, HCMM has at least ​two more seasons.
Anyone saying things are definitive after 2016 at this juncture need to slow their roll.

Anyone saying things are definitive after 2016 at this juncture need to slow their roll.

Not sure if you're agreeing with me or not, but that's basically my take. I believe MM will get the 2016 season, essentially regardless of how many wins he achieve's this season.

Not sure if you're agreeing with me or not, but that's basically my take. I believe MM will get the 2016 season, essentially regardless of how many wins he achieve's this season.
I read your post as two more seasons after this year. Makes sense now.

The Kool-aid tastes might fine this time of year....glad the program seems to have some positive vibe/momentum heading into this season. Hopefully the 'hotseat' type articles don't really impact recruiting at all at this point.

1. As in, '3, 1, 4, 2', except there was only a pic of her at the bottom of the article. But after such a level headed article, it didn't matter much what she looked like anyway. I like the girl! She's a keeper!

cover1.jpg

Back