What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Grats on the wins (prayer request)

Saulbadguy

Very impressive, and LOL at the Sooners fans on this board!

Please send some of your good vibes to your Big XII North brothers.

:thumbsup:

great win for you guys. enjoy it. maybe we'll see ya in the big12 championship.

Thanks Saul we really needed this one, it will help put us back on the radar in a big way.

Good vibes sent even though it will cost me points in this weeks ESPN "Pickem" if KSU pulls it off.

Might as well act like we've been here before...

OU shot them selves in the foot. If the ref didn't reverse the Iglesius catch, or would have ruled differently on the Dykes pick, it would have been a different game.
The refs cheated OU, just like in Oregon. Web evidence will show this soon enough.
CU was lucky to get the win. Things would have been different in Norma:cool:n.

OU shot them selves in the foot. If the ref didn't reverse the Iglesius catch, or would have ruled differently on the Dykes pick, it would have been a different game.
The refs cheated OU, just like in Oregon. Web evidence will show this soon enough.
CU was lucky to get the win. Things would have been different in Norman.

Just so they don't spew that bull here they can whine all they want to about it in Oklahoma.

:thumbsup:
You guys abusing the horns!

We've always said, don't **** with allbuffs karma...powerful stuff. :thumbsup:

Right, and the sudden deluge of holding calls on CU when they were driving to tie the game - I suppose those were all great calls??

I was impressed and shocked that the officials reversed the Iglesias "catch", but there was no reason to even review the Dykes pick, which was clear cut... :thumbsup:

CU was lucky to get the win. Things would have been different in Norma:cool:n.

No they didn't. I don't know about the Iglesius catch but ****'s INT was indisputable.

Either way, some calls go for you and some against you and I didn't see any that were blatantly bad.

Sooner fan here,
Hey Buff fans, I know I didn't post before the game, but I was here reading the board...Good win today! You guys played a good game. If we didn't pick off those two passes, you all might have been celebrating by the end of the 3rd quarter! Best of luck the rest of the season, and win the north!

Sooner fan here,
Hey Buff fans, I know I didn't post before the game, but I was here reading the board...Good win today! You guys played a good game. If we didn't pick off those two passes, you all might have been celebrating by the end of the 3rd quarter! Best of luck the rest of the season, and win the north!

Class post, just like the Sooner fans I met at the stadium.:thumbsup:

Back