What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Great article about Spencer (AKA Draft Sleeper)

tante

Club Member
Club Member
http://houndsports.com/2014/01/07/meet-your-2014-nba-draft-sleeper-spencer-dinwiddie/

Can someone be a sleeper AND a lottery pick? Worth reading

Let’s make no mistake though, Spencer DinWiddie is an absolutely incredible prospect who literally does everything you could ask for on a basketball court. DinWiddie can score in volume averaging 20 points per 40 minutes a game, the 20/40 distinction is important when trying to determine a players scoring volume as it shows their ability to handle a large load.

His game in person projects the same kind of “step ahead of everyone” that his stats suggest he is. On defense he buffs shooters, hedges on picks, does a fantastic job of helping the helper and is a brick wall in isolation. On offense he moves the ball well, moves without the ball like his life depends on it and gets to the paint relentlessly.
It’s been hard for me to not fall in love with DinWiddie. I have him currently mocked at #14 in my latest Mock Draft and that is more so me hedging my bet because most other draft outlets are either slow or are seeing something I’m not that is causing them to mock him so low.
NBA Player Comparison: Aaron Afflalo 2013

I think DinWiddie has the same offensive upside of Afflalo, which is essentially 20 points per game on reasonable efficiency, but I believe he has a significantly higher defensive ceiling than Afflalo.

Back