1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great blog response to the B.S. put out by Young and Dickey re: CU and the Utes

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffnik, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

SD (Rivals admin) found this one. Great stuff! Definitely worth the long read if you're interested in the topic.

Basically, all the arguments Young posited and Dickey ran with for why CU and UU shouldn't be added to the Pac-10 are without foundation and some are opinions based on complete inaccuracies.

http://www.californiagoldenblogs.com/2010/8/27/1636963/ucla-chancellor-chuck-young-tells

BehindEnemyLines likes this.
  2. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

Interesting points, especially about the former Pac10 commish turning down the "reverse mirror" broadcasting.

3. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

Great article. i recommend everyone who read the other articles to read this guy's blog. I don't think he is getting paid vs the stupid OSU chick.

4. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

That was excellent, thanks for finding

5. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

Would have a Big 12 blogger done this in support of the Buffs?

More stories like this are a nice reminder to ourselves that going to the Pac-10 will be great for us Buff fans...we won't miss the crap we get from opposing Big 12 fans who don't like us because we are different from the 11 Big 12 schools.

6. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Right on. I didn't realize until this post what it was about the Big 12 that had bothered me for so long and what it was about the Pac that impressed me so much since last June. The Big 12 has been throwing us under the bus for 15 years. I don't know if it's jealousy or what. They're certainly not jealous of our on-field success, so it's not that. The move to the Pac can't happen soon enough for me. But if staying in the Big 12 for another year sticks it in the ear of those arrogant, self-righteous pricks from Austin and their vast network of minions, I'll suffer.