1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great buff blog

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

2. FightCu1414

FightCu1414 Fifth year Senior Club Member

I love that blog too. I think I've seen him on the lame ESPN boards. I am not positive but had same name!

3. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

Nice find. That is an impressive blog.:thumbsup:

Of everybody here, valdez would have been my first guess to put together a blog like that. But, and since I've not met him yet I could be wrong, I'm thinking it's pretty unlikely he'd be going by the name "Irish1611".... :lol:

4. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

Hey! I'm half white boy! My mom's Irish dadgummit!

5. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

Oh, so it could be you! Like I said, it was purely a guess since I haven't met you yet...

So. Is it?? :smile2:

6. broncos1

broncos1 Member

What's up guys. A friend and I started The Ralphie Report back in April. Really appreciate the kind words and we're glad that you like the site. In just a couple of weeks we will be moving over to the Sportsblog Nation (www.sbnation.com) platform but we will make sure and post a redirect on the current site. If you guys aren't familiar with SBNation you should check it out. It's got a great platform for game threads and allows readers the ability to post as well. If you have any suggestions or comments on the site feel free to email us at theralphiereport@gmail.com or you can comment on the site. We both spend a lot of time over here, we just don't post very often.

7. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

Nah. I'm a allbuffer all the way. I ain't goin nowhere muther bitches! :smile2:

8. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Nice, thanks!:thumbsup: