1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great effort buffs.......

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buffsyko, Nov 28, 2008.

1. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

F***ing 57 yd fg. Dman,he misses we win. Horrible way to end the season which has been snakebit since day one.

Great effort today by our boys, mohler,mahnke and smith played well.

1 person likes this.
  2. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

And at first it looked like that damm thing was going right and then it hooked in. And even then we weren't sure it was long enough until the refs signaled. :sad2:

3. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

Thanks for giving me a laugh at a time like this. That's at least the 3rd time I've seen that same post from you. :thumbsup:

4. buffaholic

buffaholic Club Member Club Member

Snakebit it was Syko... It wasn't in the cards. I think we learned a lot about a lot of positions and there's a lot of guys penciled in for next year that weren't this year that we now know something about.

1st FG of the year over 50 yards. We played them tough, but the Corn definitely played well enough to win, in a game they didn't need as much as we did. Pretty much this game underscored the season. When we needed to be able to run the ball and burn some clock, we couldn't get it done.

Still, they win it with a 57 yarder... Hard to believe. We almost stole one.

Great catches (2) by Josh Smith. Great plays by Jimmy Smith. Mahnke is a hitter (great sack late). Hypo was everywhere. BJ Beatty makes plays... Heckuva an effort by Summler.

Good Job Buffs!

5. LincolnBuff

LincolnBuff Active Member

Yes, that sucks but you have to credit NU's kicker.

The Buffs gave it all they had.

6. SkiTownUSA

SkiTownUSA Administrator Club Member Junta Member

:yeahthat: Oh well. He made a fantastic kick, well done. Like syko said if he missed it we'd have won.

7. Spider

Spider Member

Congratulations on one tough, well-played game, Buffs.

Like we kept saying, anything can happen in a Nebraska/Colorado game. What an ending.

You guys are in for one hell of a great season next year, I'm certain.

8. Buffy-too

Buffy-too Well-Known Member

The Buffs played their hearts out and didn't give up. Good work guys. Too bad the score, but they have nothing to be ashamed of.

9. antisaint

antisaint I LIKE CAKE! Club Member

I think that has to be the best summation of this season that I have heard yet! Snake bit is so true.