1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great win for the Buffs over Oklahoma!!!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by 4DemBuffs, Jan 28, 2012.

1. 4DemBuffs

4DemBuffs Most admired poster Club Member

Tonight waiting for my wife to get home from work, i did an online game vs someone. no idea who. they chose OU after i chose CU.

they opened the game with a td drive.

i did some running and went 3 and out.

they got the ball and passed it down the field again for another td.

he/she was the type of duchebag that would only pass. drop back.... toss it up and prey for the best. it worked. at first.

i get the ball back down 14-0.

start out in the one back, two TE formation. run up the middle about 3 or 4 plays in a row and get two first downs out of it. i notice that he is crowding the LOS. counter time!!!

speedy takes it for about a 40 to 50 yard TD. 14-7 OU.

time runs out in the half.

i get the ball to start the 2nd half.

same two TE, one back formation. two first downs up the middle and then a 2nd and 1 at about the CU 45 or so. PA... all go. TD!!!! WR streaking down the west sideline into the south EZ for the TD!!!! 14-14!!!!

i start shutting him down with a mix of man/blitz and zone witch causes 3 int's in the 2nd half. after i tie it, i get the 1st of the ints. in OU territory. about the 30 yard line or so. first play is PA offset I. primary reciever is the TE.

I hit him for a TD and a lead that i would never give up!!!!

two more ints to follow and a CU running game that ate the clock like rugged going down on tinis mom and CU won!!!!

of course his ***** ass quit with about 1 min left. i still got the win though!

i had not played on line in a long time and that was a ton of fun!!!! i have to say! especially beating the type of asshole who will only drop back and pass. they suck ass and know nothing about football. they can lick my ass and suck my balls.

i just wanted to share. thats all. :woot: :gobuffs:

carry on.

2. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

We're happy to hear you 're having fun

3. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

Don't forget, DII coached the Buffs to a win over Oklahoma too....

4. 4DemBuffs

4DemBuffs Most admired poster Club Member

you are not the only one. my wife was so thrilled she went to bed with the flu!!!! Welcome home 4db!!!! :lol: eh, i just hope she gets better! its no fun having a sick wife.

damm it junk!!!! i though i banned you!!! :lol: