1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings from the land of az

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by TEAMKISIMA, Jun 11, 2012.

1. TEAMKISIMA

TEAMKISIMA Active Member

GREETINGS BUFF NATION.

We have appreciated all of the concerned inquiries and support regarding KJ44 and his impending travel to the University of Colorado and the Buffaloes Football Team. We would be remiss in not giving the very latest "scoop" to the family that has shown the most support to KJ44 and"TKO" and that is .........ALLBUFFS.com.

KJ44 worked his tail off in the final two semester's, leaving his championship H.S track team, missing his event honoring KJ44, being the CHANDLER HS ALL TIME B'BALL REBOUNDER, shattering the existing record, to focus directly on his studies. The MANDATE was for him to finish strong so the NCAA could clear him. We all were waiting, getting updates every week regarding his progress. The young man seemed overwhelmed, but had and recieved encoragement and support from everyone around him. From the support, KJ44 emerged from the fray victorious and graduating from Chandler HS. But now, it came down to if the NCAA CLEARINGHOUSE had enough to pass him over to BUFF NATION.

Unfortunately, the answer was "NO"..... he had not qualified.

According to the NCAA......KJ44 was THISCLOSE, to being cleared..... It was a blow that although painful to the young warrior.....He continued to find a way and press on. To him, all was not lost....Although the consequences and repercussions regarding the decision, hurt KJ44 deeply...The TEAMKISIMA organization (TKO) went into PLAN B, to move forward.

We have spoke to our contacts and coaches from the team, as to the decision and have collectively decided to move forward with the quest to have KJ44 join the University Of Colorado Buffaloes...After review, it was determined that there may be way to get him to Boulder, after all.

We cannot say right now, because we are looking into all options, all POSITIVE and ACHIEVABLE.....But make no mistake, KJ44 will:

NOT BE GOING TO ANY JUNIOR COLLEGE..........HE WILL BE A COLORADO BUFFALO........AND HE WILL GET THERE AND FINISH OFF WHAT OUR BUFFALOES WILL BRING TO THE TABLE BEGGINING IN 2012......

STAY TUNED....YOU HEARD IT HEAR FROM THE ONE AND ONLY SOURCE REGARDING KJ44......

TO OUR TRIED BUT NEVER DENIED "BUFF NATION", WE LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT

"GET BUFFICIZED" - THE MOVEMENT CONTINUES!

(KISIMA w/ his MOM Tameka)

Attached Files:

Buffellow85 likes this.
  2. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Best of luck to Kisima, he's gonna be big time for us. Keep us posted on his status!

Also, when are we getting those Buffacized shirts 1* mods?

3. ZKobalt

ZKobalt Well-Known Member

Thank you for the update, hoping for the best!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

4. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

thanks for the update... good luck

5. RK

RK UBL Club Member

Dig deep KJ DO WORK!

6. Tractor

Tractor Club Member Club Member

Go get em TKO, congrats on graduating

7. Burrito Palazzo

Burrito Palazzo huff my smug Club Member

Great support, great effort. Keep it up, everyone! Go Buffs!

8. Buffellow85

Buffellow85 Well-Known Member

:gobuffs:We're pulling for you KJ!

9. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

Glad to see your still fighting to make this happen! Keep moving forward KJ.

10. BuffSurveyor

BuffSurveyor Club Member Club Member

Just have to appreciate a kid that wants it so bad and works hard to get it. Good luck to him.

11. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

Keep up the good work KJ! It will pay off, and it will be that much sweeter because you fought for it and would not be denied!

12. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

Thanks for the update can't wait to see KJ44 in the black and gold

13. Swish

Swish Half a bubble off Club Member

Tell that youngster to keep the faith he has an army of new supporters waiting to see him on the field

14. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Thank you for the update.

We're with Kisima all the way and consider him part of the family now regardless of what the NCAA clearinghouse says this summer.

Please make sure that "Plan B" is coordinated with CU admissions advisors. We've seen issues in the past where players in a similar situation have thought they had done everything needed by the NCAA by taking some online classes that were supposed to count as core credits... only to have the NCAA reject that coursework.

Whatever the plan is, keep working it and stay strong. Can't wait to see Kisima wrecking QBs for the black & gold.

Shoulder to shoulder.

15. J.R. Ewing

J.R. Ewing Club Member Club Member

All time leading rebounder. I like the sounds of that. Keep at it & good luck.

16. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

First, kudos to TKO on all the hard work. Second, the young man has loads of people pulling for him -- we all want to see him achieve his goal. It will be well worth it when he does. Finally, don't give up, don't quit. The final few steps may be difficult, but they are doable.

17. Uncle Ken

Uncle Ken Orr no morr Club Member

Shoulder to shoulder!

Thank you very much for the update.

18. BuffHerd

BuffHerd Club Member Club Member

Spent the weekend with current players at a youth football camp. TKO... Its not just Buff nation at Allbuffs pulling for you... Your teamates are pulling for you too.

19. CUFan

CUFan Welcome back Club Member

Hang in there Kisima. Boulder is a great place and your hard work will be worth it. I look forward to seeing you play on Saturdays.

20. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

I am going to make a prediction here that I would be glad put a cold fermentented beverage on as a bet to anyone here.

We just know Kisima and his family from what we read here but he strikes me as one of those kids who gets a bit of a slow start in HS, gets behind, and has to rush to catch up. I see this all the time. The fact that he has come so far in catching up in a short time shows that he has the aptitude to achieve in the classroom as well as the desire and support.

Prediction, not only does Kisima do what it takes to become a Buff and achieve for us on the field but now that he has the academic momentum going I am thinking that he will be a four year graduate of the University of Colorado. This will be tough, most students now athlete or not take over four years to complete their degrees but Kisima strikes me as the kind of person who once he has momentum going isn't going to let it stop or even slow down.

21. Buffalo Brad

Buffalo Brad Club Member Club Member

Good luck Buffalo Brother! We are pulling for ya team Kisima and please do as Nik said and keep in contact with CU coaches and admissions. They can help direct you down the best path for admissions and getting past the clearinghouse.

22. azbuff

azbuff Club Member Club Member

Keep your head up Team Kisima. We're definitely rooting for Mr. Jagne.

23. Ozbuff

Ozbuff Member

Good luck!! Can't wait to see KJ in the black and gold!

24. BlackNGold

BlackNGold Club Member Club Member

Good luck!!! Pulling hard for you.

25. 14er

14er “Imitation is suicide.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'm very sad.

26. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

My kid just went through the toughest semester of his life. In the end, he learned what it takes to be a successful student. I think it really changed him for the better. This is how you grow up.

27. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Congrats on graduating. Love the cap n gown shot. One way or another the Clearinghouse is about to be Buffisized.

28. pwbuffan

pwbuffan Member

Best of luck to TKO and I can't wait to have KJ44 on campus.

29. chitownbuff

chitownbuff Club Member Club Member

Dude is going to wreck some people when he dons the black and gold. I just hope he bottles some of that frustration until he's lining up against the bad guys. Stay strong KJ.

30. BuffLuKe

BuffLuKe Well-Known Member

Keep working, it'll pay off in the end. Good luck and cant wait to see ya in the black and gold.