What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Greg Brown

And who is the coach responsible for coaching up the player .
Who is the senior safety who is responsible for covering deep in a soft Cover 2? You actually think a senior needs to be coached that when he's probably been doing it since middle school? Bottomline is this Perkins blew the coverage. Im done talking about it.

Just because Brown was the DB coach doesn't mean he personally recruited all the players, for example Olatoye was recruited by Hagan.

Well, he did not recruit any blue chips personally either.

And I would crushed if players like Olatoye transfer. Absolutely crushed.

Ever thought about the fact that maybe some players looked decent in the spring game because they were playing against even worse talent on this team?

Well, he did not recruit any blue chips personally either.

And I would crushed if players like Olatoye transfer. Absolutely crushed.

Doesn't make it right, players talk among themselves and to there HS coaches. I just hope the players are being treated fairley.

Didn't we lead the Pac 12 in sacks? We get pressure sometimes but when we really need to, we can't.

We got a few sacks today, too, but more important were the rest of the plays where our weak secondary was just more exposed.

Sad state of affairs when a true freshman is probably our best db overall. Another thing, how the hell did T Smith catch that OSU player from behind last week? He didnt show that kind of speed today.

Doesn't make it right, players talk among themselves and to there HS coaches. I just hope the players are being treated fairley.
Yeah you are right, maybe we should make sure everybody gets to play just like little league baseball. Far be it for Olatoye to step it up and earn more time. It's not like isnt right there for him if he wants it.

I am rewatching the Spring game right now, and there is no way JaSon Espinoza is better than Olatoye or Hawkins. Even Moten coming in briefly looked better. Must be non football reasons.

you have to be kidding me. U really think our coaches would play the least talented players?

I am rewatching the Spring game right now, and there is no way JaSon Espinoza is better than Olatoye or Hawkins. Even Moten coming in briefly looked better. Must be non football reasons.

Hawkins has been dealing with injuries. That was reported during the week...

**** it. Season is a lost cause..next year will be even worse. Better hope that Jon is the guy for the job, and we show progress in 2013. Otherwise, we are ****ed until 2017 (at least).

This **** has me concerned. It will definitely suck for at least 2 more years. And if JE isn't the guy we are ****ed for a long time.

This **** has me concerned. It will definitely suck for at least 2 more years. And if JE isn't the guy we are ****ed for a long time.
Not true. This offseason is going to be addition by subtraction, and the schedule is way way way easier next year. But I'm calling a loss to fresno st. right now. That new carr kid is ****ing good.

The real depressing thought is that now we actually could go ofer in conference play.

actually it looks like our last 3 conference games are probably the most likely we could get some wins. Arizona, at UCLA, at Utah.

this is crazy...you all knew that our secondary was going to struggle going into this season...it was a given. Just because we had Brown coming back did not mean he was going to work miracles...especially given the injuries to an already weak group....these reactions are amazing...wow...

actually it looks like our last 3 conference games are probably the most likely we could get some wins. Arizona, at UCLA, at Utah.

I agree, but Arizona can put points up (another 41 tonight against USC) and Utah just seems a little better than us. I think UCLA is the best shot.

Lol wow the spring game huh. You know what the game film wont lie about? Watch #7 on Wazzu's last possession and tell me he didnt blow that coverage and it was all coaching. The safety cant expect help if he jumps a short route in 2 deep cause, well, he's the safety lol. Well at least I had a laugh today, didnt think that was possible after this choke job.

Back