1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grid of Shame

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BuffNut99, Aug 30, 2012.

1. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

2. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

3. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

That chart is stupid.

No way csu should be where they are. No way Arizona & CU should be where we are.

4. rodrigo

rodrigo Well-Known Member

Consider the source.

5. Buff_since76

Buff_since76 Still a fan... Club Member

That f***ing chart is dumb. They have no clue about CSU and they are guessing. Players are beating up the student body and they should be admired for that? Dumb.

Also, as an SMU alumni I am pissed at that chart. Yes, 25 years ago we got caught paying players when everyone else was doing so as well. Boo Hoo. That is nothing to be ashamed of at this point in time. The team has won 2 bowl games in 3 years and is finally moving in the right direction. Putting SMU that close to Pedo State is complete crap.

6. SuperiorBuff

SuperiorBuff Well-Known Member

Rachell Bachman = Michelle Bachmann. The stupidity suggests a correlation.:nod:

7. Darian3Hagan

Darian3Hagan '89 Player of the Year Club Member

I like it. This admin needs to know how ****** their performance has been.

8. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

honestly I think we are in the right spot. Most people would have put us near the bottom in the mid-2000s after the "scandal". I was not a great time to be a CU fan. I think we are trending to admirable since we are doing things the right way and staying out of trouble and we gotta start winning games if we want to be considered a powerhouse again.

9. josef

josef Club Member Club Member

I dont like where we are on that chart but its not that inaccurate if you are looking at the end of last year. My guess is that next year we would be somewhere around where Houston is right now. At least I hope so.