What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Arizona State

10/12 8:45
upload_2016-10-12_8-41-41-png.20993

10/13 9:45
View attachment 21017

Starting to move some of the high value tickets. 118 and 120 are almost sold out. They look to be having a lot of trouble selling 107 for some reason, tons of seats there.
I had season tickets in the south side of 106 for about 4 years and they are actually decent seats.

going to feel strange for me. I have taken either kids or a kid with me to every game for about the last 16 years or so. This will be the first game in some time where it is just me and the Ol'Lady. I feel guilty not taking my son.

I swear this guy lags a little bit behind in his information. I was at the champions center this morning and was hearing what Ziskin was hearing. Almost up to 47K sold.

Good. 48k is what I was kind of thinking last week if we lost to USC. Would love to sell it out... getting there though.

I have been lucky enough to catch the team exiting the bus and making the walk prior to the game for the home games this season. I said lucky -
What time do they actually arrive and make that walk? That is a tradition I think more fans need to show up for. I feel the team really appreciates it and it's cool seeing our guys and wishing them luck.

I have been lucky enough to catch the team exiting the buss and making the walk prior to the game for the home games this season. I said lucky -
What time do they actually arrive and make that walk? That is a tradition I think more fans need to show up for. I feel the team really appreciates it and it's cool seeing our guys and wishing them luck.

The team arrives, typically, 2hrs and 15min prior to kickoff. This weekend that means 3:45pm

I'm going with high 40's. Again. I'm going to keep this record streak intact!
Average of 22 guesses was 48,878, and I would like to take credit for that by setting the bar with my very close prediction of 48,740.
@BuffNut99 technically won, but he dissed the students in his prediction and was proven very, very wrong about that, so I'm revoking his title and giving it to @Tractor.
Are you sure you checked all the posts thoroughly?

Home coming weekend. Night game. 49,736. My daughter is getting a party bus together with 20 or so friends. There is renewed interest. Gotta win this game.
1,200 ****ers really let me down!

Average of 22 guesses was 48,878, and I would like to take credit for that by setting the bar with my very close prediction of 48,740.
@BuffNut99 technically won, but he dissed the students in his prediction and was proven very, very wrong about that, so I'm revoking his title and giving it to @Tractor.
I am elated to be wrong about the students, but the title is mine.

Back