What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Colorado State

That explains the student section last year
To be honest, I think the students who have passes get more up for that game than any others. If all of the students who had a sports pass attended any game in Folsom the student section would be overflowing. And only about 25% of sports pass holders are needed to fill up the basketball student section. It's not that not enough people have their sports pass. It's that not enough people use them.

Hell, just due to the fact that they slashed the price.
That's why I didn't agree with the price slashing. I liked it, but the people that were going to get them were most likely going to get it anyways. I have no estimate on how many more they sold, but I don't think it was substantial enough to where they will gain the money they lost from the others. The other end of the argument is that if you are able to pull 1,000 future season ticket holders as alumni it is well worth it. Our students suck. Simple as that.

That's why I didn't agree with the price slashing. I liked it, but the people that were going to get them were most likely going to get it anyways. I have no estimate on how many more they sold, but I don't think it was substantial enough to where they will gain the money they lost from the others. The other end of the argument is that if you are able to pull 1,000 future season ticket holders as alumni it is well worth it. Our students suck. Simple as that.
So the CSU game is included in the season sports pass for students now? When I was there the sports pass was like $120 and the CSU game was an extra $55 or something.

Per Woelk: "With two business days remaining, Colorado is a mere seven overall tickets short of last year's total sale for the game (31,796) while having already surpassed last year's student ticket total (7,145)."

So the CSU game is included in the season sports pass for students now? When I was there the sports pass was like $120 and the CSU game was an extra $55 or something.
That's how it was for me but there was now option, it was just some stupid breakout saying we charge you more for the CSU game in Denver.

Another point is that a fair amount of CU students and young alumni that plan on sitting in the CU student section buy tickets through csu because they are cheaper

69,850 is the final number

Wow. Big number. Does CU make more money playing New Mexico or San Jose State at Folsom….? Sincerely, I don't know. I don't know how CU/CSU divide the RMS pie, but 70,000 is a big number for OCS.

Average of 33 guesses (which might be a record) was 63,665
You guys were not very optimistic.
The closest guess was the final guess...and it was a joke (kinda)

FLounder wins with a guess of 69,696

Average of 33 guesses (which might be a record) was 63,665
You guys were not very optimistic.
The closest guess was the final guess...and it was a joke (kinda)

FLounder wins with a guess of 69,696

Should be a movie imo.

Sheep fans pretty discouraged, Last night was not a fun time for them, didn't even leave them room for the typical excuses for the loss like blaming the refs or a bad break. Going to be a while before we see many CSU shirts being worn in public.

Think it's going to have an impact on next years attendance, maybe 5,000 or more less CSU fans at the game.

Sheep fans pretty discouraged, Last night was not a fun time for them, didn't even leave them room for the typical excuses for the loss like blaming the refs or a bad break. Going to be a while before we see many CSU shirts being worn in public.

Think it's going to have an impact on next years attendance, maybe 5,000 or more less CSU fans at the game.

The less CSU fans the Better

Back