What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Oregon

They aren't for the 200 level. The 100 level between the 30's on the west side.
Here's section 218. $130 for all of these. The ones on the west side are $150 between the 30s.
RHAyJOZ.png

Here's section 218. $130 for all of these. The ones on the west side are $150 between the 30s.
RHAyJOZ.png

Gotcha didn't make around that side when I was looking. Thats a lot of seats still. Not sure why the ticket lady told Darth's company they were running close to being out of tickets.

Gotcha didn't make around that side when I was looking. Thats a lot of seats still. Not sure why the ticket lady told Darth's company they were running close to being out of tickets.
just guessing, but sold out of the tickets they were trying to sell to my company?

if the tweet that @Shldr2Shldr posted is correct, I wouldn't expect a sellout at this point. Selling 11k tickets at over $100 a pop with 4 days to go, and rain in the forecast, is asking a lot.

separate question, does anyone know if CU counts box/club seats for purposes of declaring a game "sold out"?

if the tweet that @Shldr2Shldr posted is correct, I wouldn't expect a sellout at this point. Selling 11k tickets at over $100 a pop with 4 days to go, and rain in the forecast, is asking a lot.

separate question, does anyone know if CU counts box/club seats for purposes of declaring a game "sold out"?

Would only have to sell 8k because of the reduced capacity. But I agree. Probably won't be a full sell out. My hope is that the student section is full though.

Based off the dots, there is approximately 3200 seat available. It is already almost at 47k. I am sure we will hear a 2 for 1 sort of deal or something else and we will see close to a sellout if that's the case. If tix aren't lowered in price, we get 48,480.

It should be a sellout, national tv against a team that has been a power for quite awhile. Plus the start time is way better than the others have been.

You guys underestimate the apathy of the general region toward the exploits of this football team. 45K tops and only half of the student section will be full in the second quarter. It may fill up more if the game is competitive at half time.

You guys underestimate the apathy of the general region toward the exploits of this football team. 45K tops and only half of the student section will be full in the second quarter. It may fill up more if the game is competitive at half time.
That's funny since 48K + tickets have already been sold.

That's funny since 48K + tickets have already been sold.
that includes student section -- which are sold as season tickets. I just don't expect them to show up fully yet. I hope I'm wrong. There was no one, and I mean no one, in the horseshoe last weekend.

that includes student section -- which are sold as season tickets. I just don't expect them to show up fully yet. I hope I'm wrong. There was no one, and I mean no one, in the horseshoe last weekend.
I actually think the students are going to show up for this game in a big way. Night game, nationally televised, powerhouse opponent and best start to a season since 2010 when CU was 3-1 after beating UGA.

I actually think the students are going to show up for this game in a big way. Night game, nationally televised, powerhouse opponent and best start to a season since 2010 when CU was 3-1 after beating UGA.
I think so to. I think we see a Rocky Mountain Showdown type of attendance for this game. The students seem to get up for the ESPN late night games.

This. The buzz around campus is the biggest that it has been in my last four years. In my audit class today we spent half of the class talking about the game. If the game was at 2 then I would be skeptical of the attendance. The game being at 8? The place should be packed by gametime (crossing fingers). The only thing I am worried about is come halftime if we are even losing by ten students will want to just go to the bars. It's kinda sad. To the Georgia point. That was the last game at Folsom I have been to that the crowd was absolutely awesome from the 1st to 4th. Let's hope we can have a replication of the crowd and result.

They finally cut the price of those 200 level midfield tickets from $130 to $90. Oregon losing big last week worked against ticketing because they were hoping people would pay a premium to come out to see a top-tier opponent. Now Oregon looks like potentially the 3rd or 4th best home Pac-12 opponent we have, and asking people to pay more than any other game no longer makes sense.
I still think we're gonna see a lot of those seats empty, along with a fair amount in the club level and on the west sideline near midfield.

This. The buzz around campus is the biggest that it has been in my last four years. In my audit class today we spent half of the class talking about the game. If the game was at 2 then I would be skeptical of the attendance. The game being at 8? The place should be packed by gametime (crossing fingers). The only thing I am worried about is come halftime if we are even losing by ten students will want to just go to the bars. It's kinda sad. To the Georgia point. That was the last game at Folsom I have been to that the crowd was absolutely awesome from the 1st to 4th. Let's hope we can have a replication of the crowd and result.

Good to hear.

They finally cut the price of those 200 level midfield tickets from $130 to $90. Oregon losing big last week worked against ticketing because they were hoping people would pay a premium to come out to see a top-tier opponent. Now Oregon looks like potentially the 3rd or 4th best home Pac-12 opponent we have, and asking people to pay more than any other game no longer makes sense.
I still think we're gonna see a lot of those seats empty, along with a fair amount in the club level and on the west sideline near midfield.
Which is nuts, because I'd pay more to watch us win or have a good chance to win over getting our heads beat in again. Hell, I paid 85 bucks for 108. I would rather of paid 90 to be closer in the middle. Wonder if I can call and change them to closer in?

Nevermind. Doesn't get me but one section closer so not worth the move.

Somewhat surprised it isn't any higher. Usually there is a bump on Friday or even Saturday.
After we win, there are going to be about 100,000 people that will say they were there.

This is a tremendous opportunity. I hate when people say that one game will determine the rest of the season, and there are still a lot of games to be played, but winning Saturday night could have a huge impact on the program (this year and beyond). How's that for hyperbole?

I'm so freaking jacked!

At some point they have to lower prices. I have a couple buddies that want to go but there is no way they are going to pay 70 bucks for a ticket when we just sit in the student section anyways.

Back